For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anybody have a couple of 2uz coils they want to sell? 2 of mine are misfiring. I ordered a new set, but need something for now.

Anybody have a couple of 2uz coils they want to sell? 2 of mine are misfiring. I ordered a new set, but need something for now.
Boneyard? It looks like they are also used on 4Runners, Sequoias, Tundras, and a few Lexus cars.

Boneyard? It looks like they are also used on 4Runners, Sequoias, Tundras, and a few Lexus cars.

Yeah, I may go this afternoon. Its just a long way away.

I am not closer tgan tge bone yard but I have a spare 2uz engine I could loan you a couple from if you don't find a better option.

Where is the boneyard? If I'm closer than you @Mauser I can check for you. I'm in NE ABQ. I'm currently just job hunting from home.

25 mins drive for me. Bonus is I can stop at Costco on the ay home.

I am not closer tgan tge bone yard but I have a spare 2uz engine I could loan you a couple from if you don't find a better option.

Where is the boneyard? If I'm closer than you @Mauser I can check for you. I'm in NE ABQ. I'm currently just job hunting from home.

Thanks guys. I will probably go to U-Pull Wednesday morning. I'll see what else I can scavenge while I'm there.

Thanks guys. I will probably go to U-Pull Wednesday morning. I'll see what else I can scavenge while I'm there.
I just looked and I have two Denso units (no Mr T on them).

Any thoughts on these:

I'd rather have 275/70 and there is no spare or center caps. I could offset the cost selling my 16s, but not sure it's worth it since they aren't exactly what I want.

Any thoughts on these:

I'd rather have 275/70 and there is no spare or center caps. I could offset the cost selling my 16s, but not sure it's worth it since they aren't exactly what I want.

The rear, I use the tundra center caps, and for the front I use the LC center caps. You can modify the tundra caps to work though.

Free to a good home!!

The PO to my house built this heavy duty rolling cart for front of the house that I'd like to get rid of. It's about 48" x 24" and can prolly support 500#. The top part is removable if you want to use the cart only but I built couple of shelves inside. The front doors needs to be rehung as the winds separated them from the door hinge things. I've used it for wood and pellet bag storage on the right side in the past.

1606750151099.png
1606750054399.png
1606750099748.png

Saw this on FB:

More pics here: Facebook Groups

For Sale: 1985 Toyota 4runner 4x4 SR5 (First Gen) straight axle
I’ve decide to sell my 4runner reluctantly. Reason for sale, I have other projects that need addressing and I’m spread thin on maintaining my rigs. I’m selling it for 12k if it doesn’t bring that then I’ll strip it of bumpers, tires /wheels and arb air system. I’d rather just sell it as is though; I have well into 16k in it with motor work. The body has 302k on it; motor has around 1k on it. It’s a 22re as well, 5 speed W56 transmission. Stock transfer case and v6 third in the front diff. I'm the 3rd owner but really 2nd other guy just bought to sell it and have maintenance records from 1985 on it and purchase agreement. It has a 3 inch lift on it with 32 inch tires with 4:10 gears. Gets good mpg and runs 65mph nicely, it’s my daily if that tells you anything. I just rebuilt the entire front axle as well with new bearings, races, seals, etc.
• 1985 in great shape gets a lot of attention and complements
• HID Conversion

1606835996042.png
1606836015891.png
1606836042438.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom