For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a spindle for a rear swing out tire carrier.

SOLD 33x12.5 BFG AT KO2 on 15"x10" - available SOLD

SOLD- BFG AT KO2 33x1250x15LT tires with less than 1500 miles on them - spare has never been driven on.

These are mounted on steel 15x10 D-hole wheels - I'm not sure of the brand.

All five wheels and tires available for $350 w/ local pick-up in Rio Rancho/Bernalillo.

These were on my '77 BJ40 but I'm getting the new tires and wheels installed today.

20200520_091222.jpg

Last edited:
33x12.5 BFG AT KO2 on 15"x10" - available $350 for all

5 - (FIVE) - BFG AT KO2 33x1250x15LT tires with less than 1500 miles on them - spare has never been driven on.

These are mounted on steel 15x10 D-hole wheels - I'm not sure of the brand.

All five wheels and tires available for $350 w/ local pick-up in Rio Rancho/Bernalillo.

These were on my '77 BJ40 but I'm getting the new tires and wheels installed today.

View attachment 2313067View attachment 2313068View attachment 2313070
That is a very generous deal!!! Wish I had a use for 33x12.50
@Poupon you might ping Mr. Chavez

I have a custom DIY burrito basket, underhood food warmer for the 80 series. I used the existing threaded holes in the head to mount this thing and it heated food very nicely due to sitting right above the exhaust manifold.

I used to use a tin liner inside it, can't recall the exact name of this insert. It can be found at Walmart, Smith's, etc. I think it was for baking bread? One of the pic shows it living inside the basket. The turbo project displaced this little gem :bang: Given how hot this part of the engine gets with the turbo, I reckon I can put food on top of the hood and cook it ;)

$20 local, $30+shipping (med priority box might work for a flat rate).

I work near the Costco on Eubank.

20200426_192339.jpg

20200426_192345.jpg

20200417_155416.jpg

20200417_170554.jpg

20200417_170603.jpg

Helton hot shower setup for 80 series.

Up for sale is my trusty Helton water heater for showers or whatever at the camp. This has been installed in the 80 for a long time without a single issue. Hot coolant is used to heat up your shower water through the Helton unit. A separate pump and shower wand is used to feed fresh water through the Helton unit. The turbo install bumped this system out of the engine bay :bang: . I didn't feel like getting longer hoses then re-routing them around the turbo.

Some people use a single pass solution while I heated a jerry can of water using the recirc method. I simply tossed the shower wand and the pump inside a jerry can of water to heat up the water while the engine cools down after finding a camp spot for the night. I think this method wastes less water and you can be doing something else while the water is heated. If you want super hot water, then simply idle the engine and move the in cab heater temp slider to the hot end of the scale. Usually two people can shower with 5 gallons of water.

The shower wand/pump setup is screwed to the garden hose connections and the pump is plugged into a 12vdc socket. You can toss the pump in a jerry can or some other fresh water source. Some people heat up a cooler full of water they grab from a nearby river or stream. This system used to live on the passenger front chassis and accessible by the front pass wheel well. It was a slick and reliable setup.

Everything you see in the pic is what you get, which is a complete assembly. This includes:

• Helton "blue" water heater. This was installed on the passenger front shock tower using a captive nut already there.
  • All hoses, Tees to install the system into your 80's coolant system
  • Pumps, hoses, wands (extra shower wand)
  • All garden hose fittings, 12vdc connection on a bracket that's screwed/bolted to the top of passenger front chassis, next to the wheel well opening.

You'll need a fused 12vdc power for the pump power socket.

Price is $150 + shipping.

20200427_133529.jpg

This is where the bracket with the hose connections and 12vdc lived
20200427_133540.jpg

This is where the Helton unit used to reside, pass front shock tower with a captive nut.

20200427_133610.jpg

Highlighting how the system was installed. There are two inline valves that allow you to bypass the system if you develop a leak or you simply want to keep the Helton out of the in cab heater coolant loop.

20200417_155416_LI.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, just found this sub-forum! Does anyone have a set of FZJ80 wheels? I'm looking for a set. I'm near Las Cruces.

And if posting "wanted" ads on here isn't allowed, let me know please.

Brand new Tepui Hybox hard shell RTT.
I know this is weird, but bear with me 🤓
I have a Hybox that is getting replaced for some minor warranty issues. It is expected to ship next week. The new one is going to be black and green.

HyBox

$1900 obo for HDC

I’m going with a softshell l for more room and I would like to avoid the craigslist scene if possible. You’re more than welcome to check out the original white tent before the new black one gets here.
Shoot me a pm for a phone number
D0685DFC-23F4-4D9F-8D00-ECDC99832E04.jpeg

Free Stuff!

-5th Gen 4Runner front sway bar, bushing and links
-5th Gen ProClip console mount
-200-series rear springs OME 2723
-Set of 8 LED Rock Lights, Harness- Bluetooth capable, variable color - @LX450JC
-Tred Pro mounting bracket- @LX450JC

Last edited:
Free Stuff!

-5th Gen 4Runner front sway bar, bushing and links
-5th Gen ProClip console mount
-200-series rear springs OME 2722
-200-series rear springs OME 2723
-Set of 8 LED Rock Lights, Harness- Bluetooth capable, variable color
-Tred Pro mounting bracket
Interested in the truck lights and tried pro mounts.

SOLD!

FREE STUFF

• wheels are 18" x 8" 5 150 bolt pattern off a 2016 Land Cruiser
  • tires are Toyo Open Country 285/75 18. (34.8" diameter). One of the 5 tires has never been used (spare).
I have purchased new wheels & tires and no longer need these. I will be taking the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) hardware off these and reusing them on my new set up.

Let me know.
Poupon

20200526_070021.jpg

20200526_065959.jpg

Last edited:
FREE STUFF
  • tires are Toyo Open Country 285/75 18. (34.8" diameter). One of the 5 tires has never been used (spare).
I have purchased new wheels & tires and no longer need these. Let me know.
Poupon

View attachment 2319295

View attachment 2319296

I will take them. Not too sure when I can get out that way to pick them up though.

They are your Virgil. Cheers!

Thank you! I have had an 80 series with 35 inch tires here at the house to do some work on. Been eyeballing his tires I am thinking I can fit these and still keep the AHC

SOLD!

FREE STUFF

I have purchased new wheels & tires and no longer need these. I will be taking the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) hardware off these and reusing them on my new set up.

Let me know.
Poupon

View attachment 2319295

View attachment 2319296
Let's see the new shoes!

Maybe Ash has an idea.

1996 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER FOR SALE: $12,000 OBO ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO AREA:

Selling my 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser. Series 80 4.5 liter straight 6 cylinder motor, Fuel injection, 4 speed AT. Low range transfer case, 4.10 gears (stock)

Dark Green exterior, Tan Leather interior, in very good condition. Matching dash mat. PW. PL. Sun roof works, Cruise control, AC blows cold, Heater blows hot,

JVC stereo with Pioneer speakers. Has 2nd and 3rd row seats, but currently out of vehicle as I needed room for all my camping gear.

I bought this vehicle in Feb 2018 and have done many upgrades and improvements since then:

1 ARB front bumper with Smittybilt 9500 winch, with Hi Lift jack mount and Slee AC dryer skidplate, D rings 2 inch Ironman Lift

2 New Radiator, hoses, thermostat new alternator, Belts, fan clutch.

3 PHH replacement done (Pesky Heater hose)

4 New Spark plugs, wires , cap and rotor, fuel filter, PVC valve, Vapor cannister, front hood supports, rear hood supports, OME steering stabilizer, Marlin HD steering bars with HD tie rod ends.

5. 5 Falken Wildpeak Mud Terrain Tires 33 inch, mounted on 5 Black Alloy wheels. 85 % tread left. Spare tire mounted inside rear of vehicle.

6 Slee Transfer case skid plate, White Knuckle Sliders, new Muffler , Cats, and O2 sensors.

7. 4x4 Labs 3rd row seat cargo baskets, Custom HD rear bumper with D rings and class 3 trailer hitch, hitch currently off vehicle.

8. New Front and rear Ironman Shocks, Front wheel bearings and new front brake pads. NEW Toyota Front Drive Shaft

9. New rear Ironman HD upper control arms, New Slee HD Lower Control arms, new Bushings to front and rear Track Bars, new bushings to front and rear swaybars, New dobinson's rubber bushings to front lower control arms. Slee swaybar spacers.

10. New ARB Rear Locker, open front diff. stock center locking diff.

11. 4- Yakima roof top Load bars for mounting your cargo rack or RTT.

12. A few spare parts, many other items done to vehicle that I cannot remember. I have detailed history of repairs and all fluids have been changed frequently. I take good care of my vehicles.

Motor runs strong, rides smooth with all the suspension upgrades Alignment just done, wheels balanced regularly. These vehicles are very well built and motors can go upwards of 400-500 K miles. Just finished a 400+ mile multi day camping trip in Utah , with no issues.

Miles: 221,600. It had 212,600 miles when I bought it.

Asking $12,000 OBO. Cash, or Bank cashiers check only.

Call, or text, if interested, 1-505-328-2682 cell or e mail me j-pboggs@q.com Albuquerque, NM area RIO RANCHO, NEW MEXICO

Jeff Boggs

DSCF2626.JPG
DSCF2628.JPG
DSCF2634.JPG
DSCF2635.JPG
DSCF2638.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom