For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yard for rent as long as HOA stays off my arse...2-3 days tops

I wish I had like 20 acres in the East Mountains with no HOA or NA to gripe about it where I could stockpile Land Cruisers. Oh, wait..... Too bad my wife is even less understanding than any HOA Covenant enforcer.

I wish I had like 20 acres in the East Mountains with no HOA or NA to gripe about it where I could stockpile Land Cruisers. Oh, wait..... Too bad my wife is even less understanding than any HOA Covenant enforcer.

Yep. I have room, but the same problem with the wife.

I have the room, time, money and no wife but zero desire to take on a project like this. I applaud folks who can embark on these types of journeys. I'd rather spend the time wheeling and making memories with my 13yo daughter while she kinda/sorta still loves me 🤣

I have the room, time, money and no wife but zero desire to take on a project like this. I applaud folks who can embark on these types of journeys. I'd rather spend the time wheeling and making memories with my 13yo daughter while she kinda/sorta still loves me 🤣
My thoughts exactly! ... or the time!

Precisely why I am showing restraint... I have one in the shop right now, I don't need another looming out there needing attention. I'm getting to the point where I may just buy another complete rig and tweak it rather than try to finish this current experiment, I wanna spend time burning fuel not the midnight oil

Hope this is ok for me to post here.

I've got some Great Pyrenees pups almost ready to find a new family. They were born Feb 21st and will be ready to leave mom in the next week or so. Please message for details.

IMG_20190328_102555939.jpg

You just need some Cruiser content to post here - you forgot to mention that you have Cruiser guard dogs for sale!

They are adorable!

How big will they get full grown?

You just need some Cruiser content to post here - you forgot to mention that you have Cruiser guard dogs for sale!

They are adorable!

How big will they get full grown?

They are great guard dogs. The best babysitters there is.

These guys in the picture are all males. Their dad is about 120 lbs at 14 months old. They get pretty big

@evanz80 weren't you going to get a pup when you retired? These are adorable, you should get a couple!

Hope this is ok for me to post here.

I've got some Great Pyrenees pups almost ready to find a new family. They were born Feb 21st and will be ready to leave mom in the next week or so. Please message for details.

Oh jeez, oh jeez!

@evanz80 weren't you going to get a pup when you retired? These are adorable, you should get a couple!

At 120 lbs at 14 months, one of these guys could outweigh me when it's full grown! They are very cute, but I don't think I could afford to feed one. However, I bet your dog would love to have a new buddy, so when you get one (or two), let me know and we will come over and visit!

At 120 lbs at 14 months, one of these guys could outweigh me when it's full grown! They are very cute, but I don't think I could afford to feed one. However, I bet your dog would love to have a new buddy, so when you get one (or two), let me know and we will come over and visit!

Thats pretty much full grown. He may get 15 pounds bigger or so. Probably eat less than a golden retriever. They're pretty lazy

Big dog, big dog deposits. :rofl:

I bet they are big fluffy lazy dog pillows when full grown. Coyotes probably don't mess with them either. I'm glad I don't already live on the east side or I may have ended up with one.

I bet they are big fluffy lazy dog pillows when full grown. Coyotes probably don't mess with them either. I'm glad I don't already live on the east side or I may have ended up with one.

Yes, they are. They have been known to kill packs of coyotes. They love kids and are extremely gentle and protective. I dare anyone to mess with my wife or kids with them around. I can guarantee it wouldnt be good for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom