For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Guys and Gals, looking for a power steering fluid reservoir for a 99 UZJ100. The filter screen at the bottom of my tank is separated about an inch from the plastic tank housing. I might be able to epoxy it using a chop stick to apply it? Would the two part table top epoxy or jb weld hold up to psf?

Umm, why is there no introduction on the "new to you" poupon mobile? Hmmmm? :flipoff2:

Umm, why is there no introduction on the "new to you" poupon mobile? Hmmmm? :flipoff2:
Ummm, Because I'm to busy working on it Ali :flipoff2: all in time bro,all in time. Seriously though, its no were near as nice as Poupon's rig.
It's more like the dijon with little mustard seeds in it. :)

I'm so happy that I've finally been downgraded to brown mustard with all these newer, fancier rigs coming in.

I'm so happy that I've finally been downgraded to brown mustard with all these newer, fancier rigs coming in.

At least you're in the "mustard" category, I'm not even sure where my 80 fits in :lol:

Is there an 80 in a junkyard or that someone is parting out around here? There are a couple of random parts I’m needing to pick up. Thanks guys
80s are rare at the upull. They do pop up though on occasion and are promptly cannibalized by this group. Currently no LCs of any flavor on the inventory.

What parts are you needing, David?

Ummm... I’m showing restrain

FREE!!!!!!!

DO IT!!

everybody loves bacon!

I don't have any way to haul it, but if you need help picking it up let me know. You know you want it.

I don't have any way to haul it, but if you need help picking it up let me know. You know you want it.
IT is tempting, I have a 1978 55 parts rig that one day may be a project pickup truck.

Why is this piggy still available? Aren't we a bunch of Toyota hoarders? This should be in someone's back yard by now.

Unpopular opinion here, I think the 50 series is uglier than the 100 and 200's.
Just seems like a fat FJ40 with botched plastic surgery lol.

Unpopular opinion here, I think the 50 series is uglier than the 100 and 200's.
Just seems like a fat FJ40 with botched plastic surgery lol.
It's got a face only a mother could love. But they're so quirky and rare......

The Iron Pig is deliberately so ugly that it is cool.

Carry on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom