For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:lol:

The crotchety part pretty much went away when the business pressure did. :)
Was the void filled with sarcasm? I need to stop by and say hi and drool over the collection the next time I am in SLC. I get out there a few times a year for business.

Was the void filled with sarcasm? I need to stop by and say hi and drool over the collection the next time I am in SLC. I get out there a few times a year for business.

By all means stop in. Almost 90 trucks on the floor now.

You know you will always be welcome.

All of you guys...:)

It's tempting. I keep looking at it hoping someone buys it before I decide to call.
I have an appointment to see it this weekend, hopefully I'll be that someone .

I know what I own and will not be parting with it unless I am extremely happy with the outcome
🤣

I wouldn't give him $2000 for that pile. Wrecked? Trashed inside? Filthy? I don't care if it is locked.

Last edited:
🤣

I wouldn't give him $2000 for that pile. Wrecked? Trashed inside? Filthy? I don't care if it is locked.

Plus it’s “becoming obsolete”, rare and awesome is one thing but obsolete...well no one wants that;)

I have an appointment to see it this weekend, hopefully I'll be that someone .

So Garbriel, time for some Grey Poupon, is it? :flipoff2:

🤣

"Cosmetic damage only".....so, it should buff right out? 🤣

cosmetic damage only.PNG

Hopefully! :flipoff2::)

dude, you're growing soft on us. Don't feel bad, it was bound to happen. Bun warmers are a thing!!!

Ideally, one rig from each series should fill up your property since you got all that space.

dude, you're growing soft on us. Don't feel bad, it was bound to happen. Bun warmers are a thing!!!

Ideally, one rig from each series should fill up your property since you got all that space.
Technically it would be for the wife/fam , But I do like the idea of building it up like this one For Sale - 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale - Fully Overland Prepped & Outfitted - Excellent Condition or @Poupon 's rig! :steer:

I've got a lot of iron butt miles from both my 40's , so plush sounds like a good balance!

"Cosmetic damage only".....so, it should buff right out? 🤣

View attachment 1900085

That's high quality parachute cord holding that tail light in! That's not cheap!

My craigslist favorite:

"I know what it's worth, so no low-ball offers!"
-Everyone who expects more than it's worth

These are fixin to go in the scrap pile unless somebody wants them. 2 lug nuts and key from LX470.
IMG_20190209_103717986.jpg

I stopped by AmToy to pick up some parts yesterday. They had a 2016 4R Trail. I really should not have looked at it. Sure glad it was way outside my bank account and budget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom