For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I like that van... Hmmmm
I knew a guy when I was in middle school that had one of the Toyota vans that predated the Previa. I always thought it was weird that the engine was under the driver's seat. Now I realize that wasn't the original intent until they had to make it left hand drive for other markets.

I have no idea where you could get one of these but it would be cool if you owned one.

Needs another transfer case and lockers.

Needs another transfer case and lockers.

It looks like something out of StarWars universe...

There was one that I drove a couple of times here in ABQ for an architect here in town. He has all types of collectable vehicles (or at least had)...
I should pass by and see if I can still see it from the alley.

Thanks for thinking of me. There is also a 4wd Mitsu Delica van on CL. Way cheaper than a VW syncro. My brother in law is stationed in Japan for a year and I'm hoping he can find a good deal on a turbo diesel 70 or 80 series.

Mark, that's a cool Toyota van. There are 2 4x4 Toyota vans by my office downtown, but not diesel.

I am looking for the plastic square bushing (PN# 363210) on the 4wd shift lever for a 83' split transfer case, mines missing. Who is the person to talk to at American Toyota? Any suggestions? post #8 (not my pics) Wanted - Non-vacuum Split Transfer Case Linkage
Thanks

Last edited:
Who is the person to talk to at American Toyota?

My preference is Don. His seat is on the right when you walk up to the counter. Shawn is also good, but he is the manager and usually in the back.

I am looking for the plastic square bushing (PN# 363210) on the 4wd shift lever for a 83' split transfer case, mines missing.

Also, that last number (0) is a "D." Part number is 33548-60010, $3.80 list. Note that I'm not a Toyota parts professional, but I do, on occasion, sleep in a roof top tent. Any part number I spew here should be presumed as suspect.

fj40 transfer.png

My preference is Don. His seat is on the right when you walk up to the counter. Shawn is also good, but he is the manager and usually in the back.

I miss you guys.:crybaby:

If only I could have structured a gig where all I did was Cruiser-related. I'd still be there. I miss ABQ. I'll be back at some point.

Also, that last number (0) is a "D." Part number is 33548-60010, $3.80 list. Note that I'm not a Toyota parts professional, but I do, on occasion, sleep in a roof top tent. Any part number I spew here should be presumed as suspect.

View attachment 1895156
I thought it was a D at first, Thanks for the details, I appreciate it.
If only I could have structured a gig where all I did was Cruiser-related. I'd still be there. I miss ABQ. I'll be back at some point.

Your a living legend Cruiserdan

sweet fj40 in santa fe

You know, Antonio retired too but I see him there, still schlepping parts, nearly every time I go in. Oh, and we miss you too, even the crotchety old fart parts of you.

:lol:

The crotchety part pretty much went away when the business pressure did. :)

I bet you do. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom