For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a buddy (the one that had the 80 with chevy 6.2 diesel) that is looking for a FJ60 rear axle. whole assembly I believe.

Evan, I have an uncle that just asked about any 40's I know are for sale, I'm passing the info along, though I am very tempted myself

Ron - Just let me know if I can pass along any photos or any other info, or feel free to give Kevin a call to see the Cruiser in person (249-3194). He's over there in Rio Rancho or west side Abq, I'm not sure which.

I don't know why MUD is not letting me attach pictures. I tried again just now with no luck.

And you're even a moderator!!!! ;) Email me the pics and I'll post them up for you.

I know how it's supposed to work! It just keeps giving me an error message. I just sent you an e-mail - we'll see if you have better luck...

IMG_2691.jpg
pics

IMG_2681.jpg
IMG_2682.jpg
IMG_2685.jpg
IMG_2688.jpg

IMG_2695.jpg
IMG_2698.jpg
IMG_2689.jpg
IMG_2684.jpg
IMG_2686.jpg

more pics...
IMG_2689.jpg
IMG_2690.jpg
IMG_2693.jpg
IMG_2694.jpg

don't look at me man, I'm just the picture messenger!

What's the story here Ash? What an interesting swap, a Chrysler V8 and its not a hemi. Looks like a big block.

What's the story here Ash? What an interesting swap, a Chrysler V8 and its not a hemi. Looks like a big block.

Go back to my post from last Tuesday at 11:48 - there are more details there. It's a Mopar 440 engine. I was just having trouble posting pictures, so I got my b***h to do it for me!

Thanks Ash!

I know how it's supposed to work!

If it makes you feel any better I sometimes have the same problem. Logging out and back in helps, usually. Also, I seem to have the issue more with Firefox than Exploder.

OK 4Runner is officially on the chopping block.:(

I'll return it to stock as much as possible and sell the truck as is while parting out the after market gear. (unless someone wants as is) I think I have a home for the suspension links and possibly the front ARB bumper. The main item for sale will be the almost new rear 4x4Labs bumper. I don't think anyone local has a need for it but figured I'd put it out there just in case. Wish I could keep it but it's time and honestly I think the rear bumper will be the hardest thing for me to let go of...almost the final piece of the puzzle and the least used/enjoyed. Let me know shortly if you want anything cause I'll be posting else where soon.

I'll return it to stock as much as possible and sell the truck as is while parting out the after market gear. (unless someone wants as is) I think I have a home for the suspension links and possibly the front ARB bumper. The main item for sale will be the almost new rear 4x4Labs bumper. I don't think anyone local has a need for it but figured I'd put it out there just in case. Wish I could keep it but it's time and honestly I think the rear bumper will be the hardest thing for me to let go of...almost the final piece of the puzzle and the least used/enjoyed. Let me know shortly if you want anything cause I'll be posting else where soon.
Bummer dude, that sucks. Weren't you going to move the parts to a newer rig or is that no more?

Check with my brother Lars, he may be interested in buying back the locker that originally came in the truck you sold him, and might also be interested in the rear bumper. He is working in Aspen for the winter, but I could pick up and hold parts for him if he is interested.

Check with my brother Lars, he may be interested in buying back the locker that originally came in the truck you sold him, and might also be interested in the rear bumper. He is working in Aspen for the winter, but I could pick up and hold parts for him if he is interested.

OK, I've got his number. I'll give him a call and see what he would be interested in!

Are the rear lower arms still OEM or beefy after market ones? If so, I think they should fit my '03, no?

Are the rear lower arms still OEM or beefy after market ones? If so, I think they should fit my '03, no?
I think I already have a taker for lower arms but if that falls through I'll let you know!

I might be interested in some odds and ends, let me know what you have! Have a 3rd Gen and doing a real slow build, but Im a sucker for used parts! Text me 5o5 379-4sixsixsix

I'm looking for a used 37x12.50r17 tire as a spare. Will pay cash for said tire amount dependent on the condition. Its just a spare so I don't need a lot of tread but no dry rot or patches please.
Thanks call me if you got one...
505-four zero one-8809

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom