For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1983 FJ60 with Chevy V8 in Grants

1983 Toyota FJ60 Land Cruiser

A custom rebuilt 1983 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60. $9,500 OBO Must Sell ASAP!!. Runs and drives great, with tons of Extras! Less than 3,000 miles put on after the rebuild.
- Newly rebuilt (top and bottom) Chevy 350 bored 30 over, flat tappet pistons
- Edelbrock four barrel carb
- Dual battery tray's
- New 5 speed manual transmission
-New ranger torque splitter
-Detroit Locker in rear
- New dual exhaust system
- 4" Lift kit
-Corbeu front bucket seats
-Tuffy center console box w/ cup holders
- New heavy duty from bumper
- New custom back bumper with spare tire holder, handyman jack, and gas can holder.
- 33" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's
-10,000 lb Smitty Built winch
-ARB on board air
-Custom paint job
-ARB Full Roof Rack with added wiring for lights on the front and rear
-35 gallon fuel tank.

Gone to a new home in Texas '89 FJ62 partial body shell in Los Alamos:

FREE - '89 FJ62 Partial Body Shell NM

If I can't find it a new home soon it's off to somewhere on South Broadway in Albuquerque. I need to make room in the driveway for my '71 FJ40. Body shell only, frame sale pending. I need to keep the fenders/radiator support/hood/rear liftgate/side glass for my '84 FJ60 and '86 FJ60, will sell the doors separately on a separate post.

I'd rather not see this go to the crusher.

Last edited:
ARB winch bumper for a mini truck

TOYOTA ARB WINCH BUMPER/BRUSH GUARD

Very stout and well built ARB brand front bumper, shackle points, WINCH mounts horizontally as to not put pressure against mount bolts but against the base of the winch, i had this on my 87 toyota pickup and then also on my 83 with some slight modification brackets, turn signals included and recessed into the bumper. Also Has built in air diverter to keep winch and engine cooling. Very well engineered and loved the look and work it put in but my yota is gone now so time to get rid of its "smile" this bumper was purchased 6 years ago for 999.00. Call or text please if interested and I can work with you on a cheap install of it on your rig. First offer gets it. '

I text that to a friend of mine in Houston, he purchased my old 87 xtra cab

My friend Rocketman will be contacting you, if he buys, I will pick up at this months meeting

PM sent. Thanks Coop!

Hey guys. Ali isn't selling this. He is cross posting. You need to visit the link provided.

My friend Rocketman will be contacting you, if he buys, I will pick up at this months meeting

Who are you talking to? If it's to me, why will he be contacting me?

Who are you talking to? If it's to me, why will he be contacting me?

thought you where selling. its corrected and he contacted the selling on craigslist

I texted him yesterday but haven't heard back yet. Tried calling the number listed on CL and got a message saying I had reached verizon payment center. His CL ad is 24 days old.

Aww crap, that sucks dude.

Glock 9mm magazines. All magazines $10 each.
  • Glock 26, 10rd with Glock +1 extension. Have 1 Gen3, and 1 Gen4.
  • Glock 19 Gen3, 15rd. Have 2. SOLD
  • Glock 17 Gen3, 17rd. Have 3. SOLD
  • I also have X-grip extensions to fit the 17rd magazines into a G26. $5 each.

Last edited:
UPDATE- GONE!!! Evan is gonna play the waterborn contaminant roulette I chose to avoid....

FREEEEEEEEE to a HDC member

Two Scepter water cans. Used. Possibly slimy inside.
These have been sealed since I last used them in Washington like 6 years ago.
I must not have drained and aired them well enough as there's moisture in both.
I'm not up for cleaning them, and I don't actually need 10 gallons of water storage on top of the 10 I already have.

Last edited:
FREEEEEEEEE to a HDC member

Two Scepter water cans. Used. Possibly slimy inside.
These have been sealed since I last used them in Washington like 6 years ago.
I must not have drained and aired them well enough as there's moisture in both.
I'm not up for cleaning them, and I don't actually need 10 gallons of water storage on top of the 10 I already have.

View attachment 1547258

PM sent.

******NOT MINE******
80 series fuel subtank in PHX on Expo Portal

FZJ80 Subtank - Phoenix, AZ $650 - Expedition Portal

I bought this oem subtank from a buddy in Australia, but I decided to fab up my own so this ones for sale. Includes straps.
The tank is really clean inside since this came off of his truck when he installed a long ranger.

I'll ship it via a prepaid shipping label. Located in Phoenix, AZ. $650

1997 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD - $5200 (Las Cruces)

1997 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD

3.4L V6 5VZ-FE
Automatic transmission
241,000 miles
Meticulously maintained and well taken care of (service records available)
Second owner
Clean title
Runs flawlessly
Interior is very clean - no rips or tears and it has never been smoked in - it has a couple small stains
Power windows and power locks
AC blows ice cold and heater works excellent as well
Cruise control works perfectly
Upgraded to LED interior lights
Sunroof
Bilstein 5100 shocks at all 4 corners
Old Man Emu coils in the rear
Brand new 265/70/17 Hankook Dynapro ATM tires (50K mile warranty)
Brand new Toyota premium wheels
4hi and 4lo work flawlessly
Towing package (Flipped the hitch for added ground clearance)
Roof rack with crossbars
ZERO rust
HID lights on front bumper
K&N air filter
Original paint
Went with Amsoil synthetic oil 6 months ago
Upgraded headlights, taillights, and center console from 2001 4Runner.

This vehicle is in excellent condition for its year and mileage. It's perfect for weekend camping trips, hunting expeditions, or just exploring off the beaten path. It gets about 14 mpg in the city and 19 mpg on the highway. Feel free to text me or call me if you have any questions

Set of 5 BFG KO2's 275/75 R17
Just about 8k on them, mostly pavement.
Discount Tire Certificates (Transfer with the tires)
I need these gone, I'm midway thru moving out of state and they are just sitting, bought them Jan '17 just took them off about a month ago.
$600 cash, less than half the price of new!!
I've got some rear trailing arms and a panhard from an '05 GX470, should crossover to a 4 runner (4th gen) or FJ Cruiser. FREE
I've also got a pair of Lotus rear trailing arm skids, for a 3rd gen 4 runner, new, never installed, $50
All in Santa Fe

1999 4Runner with rear locker, bad engine $3k

1999 4runner Limited 4x4 V6 locking rear diff

The engine lost compression at 228,000 miles. Vehicle started and ran, but moved very slowly. Many new parts including 3 coil packs, fuel filter, lines, fuel pump, horns, timing belt and water pump. 3,000 for vehicle as is. Will need engine. Transmission has had fluid changed regularly and works well. Electronic locking rear differential is a great feature for off-roading. Will need to tow vehicle. Will be sold with 4 stock aluminum wheels and worn Michelin tires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom