For sale Hardtop, doors and more. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kent

Pedal Head
SILVER Star
Threads
For sale Hardtop, doors and more 76 FJ 40

Located in Rapid City South Dakota 57702

Factory roll bar, great shape. Rear jump seats, upholstery is bad. Metal is good on one but the other has come apart at the welds.

Roll bar $60 obo

DSC00020.jpg

Ambulance doors have surface rust but no holes. Latch works, I have the original key and the lock works. Glass is good, weather stripping is not good. Not sure if the license plate light works, it was not hooked up when I got it. Also have another pair from a 77. Good shape but I don't have pics at the time of this posting (they belong to a buddy.) Can get pics.

$300 obo per pair

Also have the original doors off the 77 in good shape with new weather stripping. No pics yet.

$300 obo

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

Hard top has minor surface rust but metal is in great shape. Fiberglass has some scratches that look easy to repair and repaint. Rain gutter is strong and in good shape with minor rust. The sealant/caulk is in poor shape. Dome light present with broken lens. Unsure if it works. I don't think it has the original liner, looks like black felt of some sort to me.

$500 obo

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

More pics can be taken if needed.

Last edited:
More Pics

UPDATE front doors are sold. Pics of the ambulance doors from 77 FJ 40. New weather stripping, minor surface rust.

landcruiserdoors1.jpg

landcruiserdoors5.jpg

landcruiserdoors.jpg

Last edited:
Yes he is looking and is already on the trail of these :)

now i just need to figure out how to get em from SD to me. :rolleyes:

Put me behind OrangeFJ45. In desperate need of some doors and in that color makes it even easier.

Rapid City is a bit isolated so getting stuff in and out of here almost always requires shipping. Unfortunatly those doors are super heavy. Interstate 90 runs right through here so maybe mudshipping would be an option??

I'll take the seats. pm sent.

I have a commercial UPS account that I can email you a prepaid label with. Just need to know how much they weigh strapped to a pallet or crate. If Orange doesn't come up with something let me know the details and I will check my price on shipping.

Let me know if Orange got them so I can look elsewhere :cheers:

Garett,

Orange passed due to shipping so they are yours if you want them.

More pics as requested.....

landcruiserdoors10.jpg

landcruiserdoors11.jpg

landcruiserdoors6.jpg

landcruiserdoors7.jpg

landcruiserdoors8.jpg

landcruiserdoors9.jpg

Passing on doors now, picked up a set locally today. Thanks.

Back to the top, someone has to have a use for these. Make offers.

PM sent

Front doors are sold, still have both sets of rear doors.

PMs sent.

Kent

Still got hardtop?

Hi,i was wondering if you still happin to have the hardtop?i bought the door's from ya,thanks larry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom