FOR SALE: FJ60 lift springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
SOLD!Factory springs reworked W/ leaf added in great shape. When the springs were removed I was running 33x12.5x15 BFG’s with NO contact. Springs are raw with no bushings.

Local pickup only $240.00
side springs.jpg
top springs.jpg

Last edited:
Phil,
Can you post a pic of your rig w/ the springs installed?
What part of town are you? (me, Ahwatukee)

Kavik said:
Phil,
Can you post a pic of your rig w/ the springs installed?
What part of town are you? (me, Ahwatukee)

All of the pics I have are of action or loaded. No problem with flexing never had contact until I switched to OME. Springs have been off since 96'

I'm located around Scottsdale Rd and Cactus

HTH
FJ-60 picture 3 mud.jpg
Fj60mud.jpg

Musta been a super sale on those wheels back in the day. Same ones that are on my 60 and came on my 40. 33's or 35's in those pics Phil?

Wheels are 10x15 CenterLines tires are 33x12.50x15 BFG M/T Weight of the Cruiser in picture is north of 6000#.

These springs are a no risk purchase…if for any reason you do not like them or want them before or after they are installed I will give anyone 100% of the purchase price back for up to 3 months after the purchase date. So buy them wheel the chit out of them and if you don’t think you got a great deal bring them back.

thanks Phil,

I am still trying to figure out if root beer and copper are the same color with different names for different years.

After I picked up the OME Js for the rear, Phil was kind enough to explain how I could save money by combining a coil and leaf spring system for the front. Only $300, so I thought I would give it a try.:bounce:

After I picked up the OME Js for the rear, Phil was kind enough to explain how I could save money by combining a coil and leaf spring system for the front. Only $300, so I thought I would give it a try.:bounce:

The best fixed when the vehicles average GVW is excessed:hillbilly:

Phil, you amaze me on your stash.
Got any of those Centerlines in 15x8.5?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom