FOR SALE Early FJ40 Doors SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a pair of Early Doors in fantastic condition, complete, fully operational, all glass, regulators, handles, locks, NO RUST, you could probably even get by using the weatherstrip, but its a bit worn, only missing parts are the door stays.
Been hoarding these, time to let them go.

$850.00 OBO, if I have to ship its on your dime, I am in SoCal so a local pickup or halfway delivery isn't out of the question

LC1.jpg

LC 2.jpg

LC5.jpg

Got a bunch of looks, no replies, give me some feedback, wrong color? Priced way too high? nobody looking for early doors right now? I estimated the dollars from the usual sources and figured I should be close enough to negotiate......

Don't take this the wrong way. Price seems high. You can usually source hardtop and doors for a 1000$ and under. Last set I got was 650$ for everything and doors where spotless and never painted.your doors appear to have been painted at some time.Hope this helps.i would ask 450 and hope you get someone who wants the older doors .

No offence taken, I really appreciate the reply.

On the other hand

I did get a really nice reply from CL where they accused me of stealing their 40 and stripping it for parts then re-selling it....but would gladly give me $350 for the pair.....WTF! so somebody stole it, stripped it and you are buying it back a piece at a time..... CL assholes

:confused:I thought those doors came from me?

Nope, these came out of the blue, but if you need a set, give me a shout.

I've kinda drifted a bit, economy screwed me pretty well, been restoring old motorcycles and spotted these doors in the back of my shed, forgot I had them, if I could ever get around to doing the body work on the drivers side door jamb of the 40, where it got hit by the dump truck, then I might be able to hang the doors, but right now they are extra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom