For Sale: 80 Series Portable Winch Mount, Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
UPDATED 5/5/2016: FREE front bumper with winch mount to CSC Members! I gotta move soon, so help me find this a home by next week so I don't have to toss it! Pick up in Tucson.

80 Series Class III Mount for Portable Winch:

I recently installed an ARB front bumper, so I'm looking to sell my portable winch mount. This was installed by the previous owner at 4-Wheel Parts in Mesa around 1998. I'm not sure of the manufacturer. It is well made and accepts a winch by way of a Class 3 hitch.

I've never seen another like it, and it is molded around the factory bumper. Very low-key, to me it almost looks factory. I call it a mount but it's pretty rigid as a "bumper guard" or "push bar". It attaches to the frame at the factory tow hook points. It has two more supports that extend thru the factory cutouts in the bumper and bolt to the frame. As you see, it has light mounts and will come with the Warn quick-disconnect wiring.

Why am I getting rid of it? It is a great setup and is a lightweight option to attach a winch without installing a bumper. I think this would be great on a stock truck that sees occasional off-road, or a truck with 4+ inch lift that can accommodate the reduced departure angle of this mount. For me, with my OME mediums, the lightweight option lost its appeal, but I am still low enough that I would drag from time to time. For the right owner, this would be an awesome option. I'm soo used to it on my truck, that I hope someone can give it a good home.

I am also trying to get rid of my factory front bumper and corners.

In the pics, you see it on my truck both pre-lift and post lift. Let me know if you want to see more pictures. I am in Oro Valley (Tooosan).

Picture_066.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

Warn winch not included. This is an 8000xi.
MVC_006_S.jpg

Post lift:
20121209_120845.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

Last edited:
Good looking truck. Did I miss the pic post ARB installed? :)

BUMP - I need to relocate due to work. This is now free! Call it a Cinco de Mayo weekend special. I'd hate to take this to the junk yard but I cannot take it with me, so help me find it a home this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom