For Sale: 33x10.5x15 Super Swamper TSL Radials (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WTF gives with the "alarm remote measuring device" :metrosexual: :flipoff2:

I didn't have a quarter. Haha.

This price is by no means firm. Let me know if you've got an offer.

Honestly I think your price might be way high. I ended up picking up 4 tires in the same or better condition for $100. Granted I think I got a screaming deal and I needed to remove the tires but what do these go for new?

$160 a piece new. The price isn't firm at all. These have a ton of life left in them. The rears are practically new. As I've said before, make an offer. I'm pretty soft on the price.

I don't agree with the $250 sentiment by the way. Thanks though.

Matt, you interested in some 33x9.50 SST's? Im thinking I'd be better off with 10.50's. What direction were you looking to go in?

Honestly I think your price might be way high. I ended up picking up 4 tires in the same or better condition for $100. Granted I think I got a screaming deal and I needed to remove the tires but what do these go for new?

I have seen both sets, they are difrent tires all together. Isgros are in much better shape than what looks like in the pictures.

Accualy now that I think of it, I have driven on both sets of tires too :flipoff2:

Thanks hippy. You get my email with the ad the other day? I haven't heard back from you.

Oh and price drop to $500 firm. These tires are in really good condition and have tons of life left in them. I will also trade for a set of 4 32" BFG Mud Terrains.

Wheels are now included in the price. I'm no longer looking to trade. Thanks.

I might be interested in the spare if you would sell it seperate. Let me know.

If someone would buy my tires, I'd be very interested.
<Bump>

Thanks Rob. Sorry I never PM'd you back. I've been stupid busy.:bounce2:

You were supposed to PM me back?

Dick.

:flipoff2:

I think so. Maybe I'm thinking of another Rob. This parting out s*** is getting crazy.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom