For Sale For Sale: 1999 Land Cruiser - 121k miles - Lift/Bumpers - OKC, OK (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1999 - I apologize for the error on the title

Long story, short; After searching almost a year for a 100 series, I came across this truck at the local Mercedes Benz dealership last August. Unfortunately these low gas prices aren't necessarily in my favor, and we're considering selling the Land Cruiser, or my girlfriend's GX.

I'm not hard-pressed to get rid of the truck, but if I were to get asking, or near asking, I would be forced to let her go.

Brief rundown:
$16,000
- 121k miles (this will go up, as it is my daily)
- Clean title (have the carfax)
- Timing belt/water pump/drive belts replaced at 89k (on carfax as well)
- Factory rear locker (functioning)
- OME lift (previous owner - unknown how old, but multiple shops have stated that it looks "new." take that for what it's worth)
- OME torsion bars
- Cat back exhaust (I don't know the brand, but it's not too loud)
- Front & Rear steel bumpers (I don't know the brand - they could very well be homemade, but they're sturdy and look similar to the ones Slee offers)
- LED light bar + two PIAA headlamps (wired to auto/daylight)
- Sliders (same as above)
- Slee 1.25" wheel spacers
- 325/60/18 toyos with good amount of tread
- 18" steel Tundra wheels rattle can graphite (Yes, you can have the allows in the back, if they aren't sold)
- 3rd row in perfect condition (sitting in the spare room)
- Pioneer touchscreen headunit (Bluetooth/ApplePlay)
- All electronics work
- Rear climate controls
- 2 keys (one keyfob remote from my previous FJ)

Recent Maintenance:
- Axle seals (both): 10/2015
- Starter: 11/20/2015
- Antenna mast: 12/15
- Front wheel bearings (everything - inner/outer/races/etc): 01/26/2016 (today)

If you want/need additional pictures please feel free to shoot me a text or give me a call at 4zero5three149three67.

Thank you,
RMK
IMG_7016.JPG
IMG_7017.JPG
IMG_7018.JPG
IMG_7019.JPG
IMG_7020.JPG

Last edited:
Multiple Typos - And I have no idea why I put "200," but it's a 1999. Obviously the vin shows the manufactured date, but my mistake. If I can figure out how to change the title I will.

What year is it? Never mind, just saw the tag with 99

^ Sorry about that. Nervous newb posting after not participating since selling my FJ62 4 years ago. If anyone knows how I can change the title to "1999" please feel free to let me know.

Moderator - Feel free to edit my title to "1999." The thread tools only gives me the option to add a poll

Still available. Deal fell through.. Let's make sure the significant other is on board!

Found a rig I'm interested in, but should really get rid of this one before I make a deal.

Price bump - $15.5

Dibs!

Pls call me,

Dean
505-720-7398

Not sold. Still available. Just pulled local advertisements and quit bumping this thread Bc I ran into numerous tire kickers, and got a bit burned out over it.

Only update to the vehicle is 1,500 more miles. It is my daily driver.

Shoot me a PM or text if you have any questions!

RMK

Brief update:

Replaced both front axles/CV & axle seals (04/22/2016)
More miles: 123,500
LESS money.

$15K OBO

Thanks,
RMK

Going to text y again...if I can find your number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom