For Sale FOR SALE!! 1997 FJ80 40th Anniversary (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FOR SALE!! 1997 FJ80 40th Anniversary - SOLD!!

Have decided to put her up for sale. 40th Anniversary with all the usual options. NO LOCKERS though. Impeccably clean interior. No rips or tears in leather. Everything works, air is strong, paint is VERY nice. No bodywork with the exception of the left rear quarter panel was sprayed because I scratched it with a drill while walking through the garage. (Don't ask!) Has a newer front black brush guard. Has custom rubber mats which includes a trunk mat. Comes with an extra set of standard fj80 wheels/tires with 50% tread.

Mechanically is very sound with no known issues at all. U joints replaced within a year or so. Tranny is great. No leaks. Brakes good.

All with only 138,500 miles although it is currently being driven...!!!l
Don't miss out on this one!

First Good offer takes it - but I'm not giving it away. You know what these hard to
find Anniversary models are worth. I want it to go to another good home!

Truck resides in the Black Hills of South Dakota

Traveling currently and will be able to provide pics later next week when I get back and clean her up!

Brian @ 605.269.1026 or bpeotter@gmail.com

Last edited:
BUMP - should have photos Friday

Back from check up at local mechanic with a great bill of health.

Any one in this area that can put a third party set of eyes on the vehicle for me?

I'm out until august due to distance. If someone else is looking for a great looking cruiser this one looks awesome from the pictures that I have seen.

pm sent

Sent you some photos today shush...I'll get some better ones once our weather clears and I give it a good wax...

Some photos. Started to rain just after a wash so sorry for the garage shots! I'll get more up when the weather clears... Plan to give it a good wax yet.

Zero leaks and zero issues and SUPER clean.

Brian cell # 6052691026
image-37046041.jpg
image-3062769936.jpg
image-1861052325.jpg
image-4005665857.jpg
image-243500339.jpg
image-3576007577.jpg
image-1268387150.jpg
image-3379256637.jpg
image-504788776.jpg
image-2495047047.jpg
image-1586091470.jpg
image-2069385425.jpg

Last edited:
Still available

Had some lookers and good questions...geography seems to be the hang up...c'mon guys! Cruiser needs a good cruiser loving home... :steer:

sent you an email

Great questions...but no takers??

This is an absurdly clean Fj80 looking to find a great home...about to list it on AutoTrader and Cars.com...

It is clean, no doubt.

Some are willing to pay the $3000 40th sage premium but not as likely here on Mud. I think you will have better luck getting $11,500 on a non-enthusiast website.

Ebay is your friend. Take a $5 can of Krylon and touch up that light surface rust on the underside and roll out a big ad with 20+ pics. It's a goner.

Great truck, IMO 100% worth the asking price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom