For Sale 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For Sale 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser $6250

For Sale 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser

Located in Jackson, MO. 100 miles south of St. Louis

This is a fantastic and rare find! It has been very well maintained and has 188,000 miles, a 4.5-liter 212 horsepower six cylinder engine with new spark plugs, new wires, a new distributor cap and rotor. (If you know these Toyota in-line 6 motors- they are good for 300,000 miles or more- this one is just broken-in!) It is a four-speed automatic with a permanently engaged four-wheel-drive system. It seats seven people and is loaded with options including leather interior, power windows, power door locks, air conditioning, front and rear heaters, cruise control, AM/FM stereo CD player, second row fold-down seats, third row removable seats, power moonroof, locking differential and aluminum wheels. It has a 5,000-lb. towing capacity. This is an extremely safe, sound, reliable vehicle. It has normal wear and tear for a 13 year-old vehicle but has no rust at all is in very good condition without any major damage. We have a recent CarFax on it showing its accident-free history and service background. The original MSRP was well over $40,000.00.

$6250

LC1.jpg

LC2.jpg

LC5.jpg

LC8.jpg

Last edited:
are you sure it has lockers? I don't see that magical switch.

must be magical lockers!!

are you sure it has lockers? I don't see that magical switch.

Center diff locks in 4lo. Since he said "differential" (singular) he can get away with it.

must be magical lockers!!

No where in the ad does it imply that the vehicle has "lockers". It does have the center diff. lock when vehicle is in 4 lo.

Thanks for crapping on my thread, go somewhere else and be disrespectful. I hope no one craps on any of your classified ads.

Thanks for the clarification on lockers, free bump for a good looking 80.

Question

What the hell does "BUMP" mean? Sorry for the rookie question.

bump means they are posting to the message so it takes the message back to the top of the list or bumps it up to the top

No where in the ad does it imply that the vehicle has "lockers". It does have the center diff. lock when vehicle is in 4 lo.

Thanks for crapping on my thread, go somewhere else and be disrespectful. I hope no one craps on any of your classified ads.

No one was crapping on your thread, it's very common to ask about lockers on mud, as you have discovered yourself in other threads, lockers are VERY desired. Is this the reason your selling this beautiful rig? Because you want one with factory lockers? Otherwise why are you selling a rig you just recently purchased?
I am one individual who actually doesn't want factory lockers, I prefer Aussie in rear and ARB up front, MUCH more bomb proof than factory. So this rig very much impresses me and makes me want to own it. As soon as I get a job and if you still have it, I will be contacting you.

Not selling because it doesn't have lockers. I'm selling because I purchased another vehicle recently (a Buick) and I don't need three vehicles. If not for that I would keep it, but just can't justify another toy right now.

Thanks for the interest

I'm so sorry, I thought that I had that info in the original post.

The vehicle is located in Jackson, MO about 100 miles south of St. Louis.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom