For Sale for sale: 1994 fzj80. 6" lift, 3link front, 39's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my 1994 fzj80. it has the 1fzfe, it is a non-locker optioned truck. cloth seats with 3rd row. it has 190k on it. engine and trans are tight..minor oil weeping from valve cover and pan gasket but otherwise very sound. runs great. 3" side exit exhaust with hf cat, atr/ supertrapp mufflers. new o2 sensors. front susp. is a custom 3 link using 2" dom upper link with rustys 3" rebuildable ends. boxed mounts. the lower links are cut and flipped factroy arms. no front sway bar. 6" slee springs and 13.5" stroke d-t prerunner 8000 shocks. rear susp is stock with 6" slee springs and 13.5" stroke d-t prerunner 8000 shocks as well. rear does have a modified sway bar in place. tires are 75% tread michelin xl military tires with newer date codes purchased new from 100$man, and are not at all dried out like other sets ive had. they are 11.00rx16 and measure nearly 39" tall. ring and pinions are stock and open diffs, and work quite well and is still plenty low enough for crawling around. overall the truck is a 7-8 out of 10, and is a good bargain. it works very well off road and has been used as a daily driver/ trial rig for some time now. it has the requisite trail pinstripping and some slight fading of the clear coat on upper back hatch as well as cowl. one small dent in the rear gate. the rest of the paint looks great and the lower body line is herculinered. interior is in great shape with the exceptions of a removed steering column cover(cracked and broken when i bought it) and the front door handle trim rings are cracked. i have a scion deck ill throw in with it as well..overall it is a real looker and performer and wheels amazingly well for having open diffs.(i am a 25 year off road veteran). it has been a very capeable and reliable expo rig for my family and I. hate to sell but i have too many toys. asking 4700. realistic offers accepted. no lowballers. serious inquiries only.
i am located in mohave valley AZ along the colorado river.
my phone is 928-812-5242, or PM me. my name is derik.
SANY0042 (640x480).jpg
SANY0057 (640x480).jpg
SANY0058 (640x480).jpg

i failed to mention that it is also a lifelong AZ truck, so zero rust but noisey widow rubber...!
SANY0047 (480x640).jpg
SANY0051 (640x480).jpg
SANY0050 (640x480).jpg

i can post more pics at request. i also failed to mention that this is a emmissions deleted engine, and is egr-less. just the way ilike em. pm any questions :popcorn:

Here's some other pics to provide more size perspective. Sorry to see this nice rig go, DW.
001.jpg
003.jpg

Nice rig...

Would be so easy to throw an Autolocker in the back and romp...

If I didn't already have my 80, this would be a great grab.
Seems like a good deal. I paid $5700 for what seems like less
truck a year ago.

Bumpage.

thanks for the bumpage!

this bitch is priced to sell. asking 4400. mostly firm on my price.
pm me

Hi. I am interested in you fj. I was wondering if you can send engine and interior (2nd n 3rd row) pic to fueloveskhou@gmail.com

Some reason I don't think my PMs are going though, zero post count maybe.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom