For Sale For Sale 18" Tundra/100-Series Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

spressomon

glutton
SILVER Star
Threads
GONE!

For Sale: 4) 18" x 8" OEM Toyota Forged Tundra/LC (5x150) wheels. Includes 1) Goodyear 285/75R18 MT/R Kevlar tire in good shape.

Some rock rash but would be great for a 2nd set of off-road wheels and/or a trailer.

$50 for all
Reno

18 Wheels.jpg

Last edited:
would love to snatch em up in a heartbeat but too bad I live North of the border........... =[

BUMP! Just realized I still have these to move downstream!

Epic bump Spress...

Sorry, not interested in the hassle of shipping these.

Bump for new stupid low price :D

Ok, last call for FREE! These are going to the dump if someone doesn't pick them up by the end of next week.

I would love that one tire as a spare...but getting it to SLC from Reno is probably not worth the cost. ;)

You should recycle the rest instead of throwing them away. Get a few bucks at least.

Ok, last call for FREE! These are going to the dump if someone doesn't pick them up by the end of next week.
I'd still take the wheels off your hands if you'd be willing to ship them to me, on my dime of course.

Sorry, but I just don't have time to run down boxes, pack & ship. And I gotta believe the costs would outweigh the value.

Sorry, but I just don't have time to run down boxes, pack & ship. And I gotta believe the costs would outweigh the value.
Okay just thought I'd check before they went to the landfill :frown:

Maybe try MudShip to see if someone with a trailer is rolling west to east?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom