Wanted For how much can I get lx470 front bumper? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello

I am interested in buying a 2003 lx470 but the front bumper is broken and the fender is bent severely and the front headlight is also broken. I want to know from where can I get a front bumper? And how much? The LX is black coloured.

Is it possible to find it painted?

Also
The truck is 2003 with 200k miles. Clean in and out but the bumper is broken due to the owner hitting the gate of his building.
Asking 9k
good deal? I am planning to offer around 6500-7 due to the bumper and the headlight.

Last edited:
You can probably get one for free. I installed my ARB at my parents' house over the holiday break, left my oem bumper there and it was picked up by someone in need within a few days. Check the local parts classifieds, I'd be almost positive there's a guy giving a bumper away in there.

I think $9K is pretty fair for that truck, assuming it's in good shape other than the gate damage. I paid $11.1K for mine with fresh timing belt and new radiator ('05 with 215k when I bought it). It was filthy but otherwise mostly perfect.

If you score it for $6500 it will be an unreal deal. But have that $9k on hand because it is a fair price.

You can probably get one for free. I installed my ARB at my parents' house over the holiday break, left my oem bumper there and it was picked up by someone in need within a few days. Check the local parts classifieds, I'd be almost positive there's a guy giving a bumper away in there.

I think $9K is pretty fair for that truck, assuming it's in good shape other than the gate damage. I paid $11.1K for mine with fresh timing belt and new radiator ('05 with 215k when I bought it). It was filthy but otherwise mostly perfect.

You must be nice to offer a free bumper. That could sell for 500 lol.

Here is a pic of the damage

If you score it for $6500 it will be an unreal deal. But have that $9k on hand because it is a fair price.

it a deal at 6500 but idk if the damage is easy to fix. I uploaded a pic

You must be nice to offer a free bumper. That could sell for 500 lol.

Not really. Most owners here ditch the OEM bumper for an aftermarket one and there's not really any demand for them. I'd be weary of someone trying to get $500 for one 😕 I'm sure there are a ton for around $100 in the for sale forums.

it a deal at 6500 but idk if the damage is easy to fix. I uploaded a pic

Ah... I didn't realize there was damage into the sheet metal. That's a different animal. Do a search on this forum for 'totalled' by camino70 and see how little damage it takes to knock one of these off the road. It may not be as good a deal as I would have thought. Replacing a bumper cover is one thing, sheet metal and accessories behind the headlight are another. Plus... do you want to own a car owned by the kind of person who would run into their own house? :meh:

Plus... do you want to own a car owned by the kind of person who would run into their own house? :meh:

Loooool he is my friend and he was playing pubg on his phone while waiting for another friend to come out.

Asked few body shops and they said 2500 minimum for repairs. Hmm I think I will offer no more than 5500.

Thank you!

When I get my ARB my stock bumper will be available for free. Just like my roof rack, running boards and anything else I take off. One man’s trash is another’s treasure😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom