Wanted Footman Loops? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need 6 of the larger footman loops that go on the quarter panels and rear half doors...the ones whose mounting holes are on 2 1/2" centers.

Have you tried a hardware store? They may not be the right width but worked OK for me.

I believe someone said they got their's at a marine supply shop. Search the 40 section for eshan.

I have them available here in Pakistan. I can easily send them via mail. They dont cost too much here.. :).. Shipping and bank wire may cost more for one set though.. :).. email me at ehsankiani@yahoo.com if you are interested..
Thanks
ehsan

trailer supply places also have them in various sizes. That is where I got some.Redneck trailer supply is a good source. not sure if they have a web sitethough but I am almost sure they do.

Found 'em!

Found a source for footman loops...check out www.strapworks.com

$1.50 each for the 2" version, an extra .25 each to have them powdercoated, which means they'll at least somewhat:) match the remaining ones. And they sold me 6!!

The local marine supply store had 2" versions, but they were very stylized, and were $7 each.They WERE stainless...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom