Food for thought (1 Viewer)

Oak Ridge is an awesome place, I helped cut trails in there back in the early 2000's, I like the idea of a club trip.

Lex

Note the details... limited to the first 200 vehicles to register. See red block below. Hope it's not to late. Deadline is March 26 or when sold out.

Clipboard02.jpg

In. I’ll register as soon as we get a few yays, and then let it snowball from there. Not much reason we shouldn’t scrape up a bunch of members for this. Don’t like the sound of mandatory 8:00 am meetings though!

What do you have going on that weekend Bob? Can’t you postpone your colonoscopy and wheel with us, or are you cleaning your sock drawer? Ok let’s hear from a few more regulars and start registering this weekend.

We have another thread proposing the Carolina relic run which is also interesting too and the same weekend. I guess we need to make a decision either way and not divvy up the troops. I’m going somewhere that weekend.

76FJ40

Old Fart
SILVER Star
I'm out of the country until the 25th. That might not leave enough time and energy for this old man to get my $hit together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom