Following Frankenstein through GSMTR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Look at the freakin truck i followed thru the tellico mountians....Franky on 39.5 Super Swampers...and the dude behind me (Ale) had an Exo'ed 80 with 37's...

We all had a blast and I could not ask for a better group of freaks and goons to go with...

We left Florida and drove 12.5 hours wheeled the some of the hardest trails on the east coast and drove 12.5 hours back...60's rule.

It was odd though... Being at such a large event there was only one other built 60 and it was on a flat bed...which i dint see on the trails but it doesnt mean it wasnt. It was all 40's and 80's with a few stocker 60's...

I cant wait to go back...

Some of the shots are from lower 2. I made it thru the whole trail with out a dent. Just a blown drive shaft the blew up 100ft from the end of the trail on Jaws...No one could believe that we made it all the way thru with such a big truck with out a dent....and remember no sliders on my truck...

Right after i blew my drive shaft on Jaws and 40 had it springs ripped right OFF of the frame on both sides....the pictures dont do that place justice...it truly was gnarly....

hope to see some more IH8mudders there next year and some built 60's

-Al

I'll be going back with a front locker and some ram asist. :beer:

al
that's fawking awesome....great pics.

got some flex going there dude.

hope to ride shotgun with ya next year in texas at LSLC roundup.

-pat

Fantastic pics!! Looks like you had a blast!

Nice pics, Al. Wish our group could have done a trail or two with you guys. I Like the mud hole picture on Trail 8. That thing was empty when we came through.

I popped a bead and pushed my tranny up through by fiberglass tranny hump on that crack near the top of lower 2. What a blast!

I agree with you.... Pictures do not do these trails justice.

Jim

thanks..wish ya could have too.

and yulp Ale's a Vezo....a funny one at that.

Me and franky have the same lift except he had 39.5 SX's fully locked with longfields....it was hard to keep up somtimes...but my rig did seem way more stable compaired to it...

i'll try to bring it up for CMCC06...

AWESOME PICS AL!!! Stoked to see Velveeta representing the 60 community. Can't believe you didn't have any body damage considering your not running sliders. Impressive bruda.

Awsome trail dude .. ! Congrats, TLC 60 can do all !!!! no fear .. !!

Tellico is a really nice trail in my concep, I can see in ultimate adventure 2004, with really great rigs. and I was waiting se and TLC in those oportunity. did you take some video clips . ?

That is awsome! Thanks for sharing I love all those pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom