Fogs for a price ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Mot.

this thread started with the photo on top that shows the stock fog lights when driving through mud. This stock fog lights have no!! colored glass but use only !! yellow bulb as you can see in my setup (see photo). These are the stock fog lights. When you switch them on the whole lights shines yellow as the photo on top.

Of course here in asia you can find any color cover for fogs or lights you want. I have seen yellow, blue and red covers on cars.
But nothing like this is stock !!

Here in asia unlike the US-models we have white cover for the indicators with orange bulbs (stock) that people change to blue.

No regulations and if you want to have some nice blue headlights inside then just put them in. Another crazy option is blue light under the car. In the night it looks really cool.

Here we are the lucky ones and can almost do anything we want to our rigs. If you like it !!!!!

Have fun.

Mike

...Yeah , we're stuck with all those safety standards and such . Whats 'that' all about ??! Wait till a bling bling hits and kills a politicians son ... one of two things will begin . The revamping of bling or the construction of a nice new trauma hospital :D :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Good info earlier though guys ; great reality checks . :-\

Yeah , we're stuck with all those safety standards and such

Safety is very important. Sometimes I wonder how little happens if I look at the chaotic traffic situations here in Thailand. We have a rule that you can't run a motorbike without a helmet but the law only requires the front passenger to have one. Furthermore you see not only two people on a motorbike but 4 or even 5 with a child. Unbelievable things that you find here every day.

Of course we have our toll of deaths but one good thing is the mentality here. Everybody is very patient. No honking in traffic jams, no shouting or abuse.

I love my Buddha-country :cheers:

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom