Fog Lamp Housing - Replacement Options for 06/07? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been searching high and low for information regarding how the fog lamp housings changed during the 06/07 model years but can't find anything. A lot of the knock-offs on eBay/Amazon list that they work from 98-07, but the Depo version lists 98-05 compatibility. Was there a design change or would the Depo fit an 06/07?

I ordered new OEM fog lamps for my 2006 LC couple weeks back. The diagram did not show ordering #1 as option. #2 was available to order so I did that. They came in and they are complete unit so no need to order #4 seal. Part numbers I ordered were: 81211-60122 (right) and 81221-60042 (left)

The area where the light bulb fits was redesigned compared to my original ones. They fit the same as my original ones.

If Depo or other manufactures are producing redesign, fitment should be compatible with all year 100 series.

TcOzpbv.png

K3LOASJ.jpg

Comparison of new vs old side by side. New one does not include a light bulb fyi.
F1A7W32.jpg

I ordered new OEM fog lamps for my 2006 LC couple weeks back. The diagram did not show ordering #1 as option. #2 was available to order so I did that. They came in and they are complete unit so no need to order #4 seal. Part numbers I ordered were: 81211-60122 (right) and 81221-60042 (left)

The area where the light bulb fits was redesigned compared to my original ones. They fit the same as my original ones.

If Depo or other manufactures are producing redesign, fitment should be compatible with all year 100 series.

TcOzpbv.png

K3LOASJ.jpg

Comparison of new vs old side by side. New one does not include a light bulb fyi.
F1A7W32.jpg

Excellent. Thanks for the detailed info on some OEM units.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom