FN Wheels 100 Series Photo Teaser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FN Wheels owner & chief designer is in the process of creating a wheel exclusively built for the rare and temperamental offset of the 100 series Land Cruiser.

FN Wheels have a great reputation for designing clean looking, low weight, good strength, and reasonably priced wheels for the Toyota market - but more specifically the Tacoma & Tundra models. For the current design of the 100 series wheel they are working with an actual 100 rig so all function should be accurate and not a one size fits all speculation.

No I do NOT work for FN Wheels and no I will NOT be receiving a discount for this photo teaser. I did get permission from FN Wheels to release these images on our great forum.

My conversation with FN Wheels was almost 2 months ago and I can NOT remember all the details.. Sorry.

As far as sizes my understanding is that they will be produced in a 17" diameter. There will be a center cap included (sitting next to wheel in picture).

As far as color the wheel will be available in 2 or 3 of there popular colors (including the below pictured gunmetal).

As far as weight I am UNSURE but thought I remembered something in the 26-27 lb range.

As far as offset I am UNSURE but ET 30 to 35 sticks in my head .. Or +30 to +35

As far as pricing - it's still in the works but the estimate I was given was comparable to slightly better than the big name aftermarket companies. IMHO I thought the price was great!

These are a clean, no nonsense 5 spoke design.

*the pictures are NOT high end resolution beauty shots with studio lighting - just a few simple cell phone pics to get an idea of the wheels potential.

Please Enjoy

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Dug these next photos up from a member who purchased a set of 18" wheels from FN Wheels / Weds and while not the same wheel - they do have enough similarities to give you guys an "on the truck" idea.

Warning .. The following images were captured utilizing "screenshot" with my iPhone. However they are still very awesome.

image.png
image.png
image.png

Very nice. I've been looking for wheels for my LC and haven't found anything that I like or that will fit.

Any more details on the time frame for the introduction of these wheels? A trip to Colorado in late August is looking more and more likely, and I need to get a new set of tires beforehand.

FYI - I called FN to inquire about their Land Cruiser wheels, and the guy I spoke with said they ran into some issues with production and have to to rework their tooling before production starts. He thought they should be available to the public towards the end of the year.

Besides the Volk Te37s ($$$$$), I haven't found any other wheels that I like anywhere near as much as the FNs, so it looks like I will be in a holding pattern for the time being.

I love mine on my 60. Clean and sleek. None of today's overload of bling, fake bolts, tiny holes to trap dirt. Easy to clean. Even the inside. Balanced up perfect. Lightweight.

20160709_163716.jpg

20160709_163700.jpg

They look great! The center cap that's sitting next to it, can we see that on the wheel?

I do love the look of my stock 16's, but would like to upgrade to 17's eventually with a better offset so the tires stick out more.

I meant for the new design for the 100's. But yours looks nice! :D

I'm diggin those Weds

@bozncsurf any update on these wheels?
I called FN about a month ago to get the low-down on the wheels. This is what I learned:

FYI - I called FN to inquire about their Land Cruiser wheels, and the guy I spoke with said they ran into some issues with production and have to to rework their tooling before production starts. He thought they should be available to the public towards the end of the year.

Besides the Volk Te37s ($$$$$), I haven't found any other wheels that I like anywhere near as much as the FNs, so it looks like I will be in a holding pattern for the time being.

Anyone know the weight of the stock 16s on a 2000 lx? I am kind of liking these wheels. They remind me of a similar OZ wheel that appears to be pretty rare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom