Fluid Film Under Body Spray (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bringing my “new” 2015 200 into auto salon next week for black fluid film spray under her skirt.

mild surface rust for 5 year old car but we salt a lot here during winter so being preemptive.
Anyone have experience with fluid film in this manner?

Yep, the stuff works great especially if it is just light rust. It will stop what ever rust is there from continuing its progress and prevent future rust. You have to do it every season. I wouldn't have it done this time of year. Wait until the fall until it gets closer to snow and brine season. The summer rain will slowly wash it off that is why you apply it every year in the fall.

I prefer black WoolWax. It's basicly the same thing just thicker and provides a little more protection and less prone to washing off. I use Fluid Film inside the frame and hard to reach places because its thinner and easier to apply. You can even get combo kits of WoolWax and Fluid Film. Same company different formula.

If you want additional info, do a search using fluid film on this forum and you’ll get 24 pages of posts.

Used fluid film religiously
Now use wool wax. It is more durable but creeps less.
My garage still asks me if I will do this for their personal vehicles as they can’t believe how clean my 1997 is for Maine

John

Used fluid film religiously
Now use wool wax. It is more durable but creeps less.
My garage still asks me if I will do this for their personal vehicles as they can’t believe how clean my 1997 is for Maine

John
Yep. WoolWax fluid film combo. Every season. The fluid film is great for tight spaces like inside the frame. The rest is plastered with wool wax. It completely stopped the light/moderate rust on a 2009 from CT on the 95 corridor. Brine Belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom