FloridaFJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Found out my head was cracked on my LC so I messaged FloridaFJ80 about a LC he was parting out if he would sell the head to me. We agreed to $450 shipped, which I sent him immediately, and he said it'd take him 1-2 weeks to get it removed. Well now it has been over 3 weeks and I still haven't gotten the head yet, nor do I think he even has removed it yet. The last I heard from him was last week he told me that he had everything removed except for the head, and he would get it before the end of the week. I have sent him several messages since then, and he has been online, but I haven't gotten any responses yet. I was supposed to move last week, which I postponed due to not having a vehicle. Now because of this, I'm almost to the point where I will have to sell my LC with a bad motor and get something else just so I can drive to my new location. Will not be dealing with FloridaFJ80 again, I was expecting something better from someone with so much experience selling on here.

Side note, if anyone has a good condition head from a 3fe j62/fj80, please message me :p

It took right at 30 days to get my part, nice shape but it took many emails to get it to ship

Found out my head was cracked on my LC so I messaged FloridaFJ80 about a LC he was parting out if he would sell the head to me. We agreed to $450 shipped, which I sent him immediately, and he said it'd take him 1-2 weeks to get it removed. Well now it has been over 3 weeks and I still haven't gotten the head yet, nor do I think he even has removed it yet. The last I heard from him was last week he told me that he had everything removed except for the head, and he would get it before the end of the week. I have sent him several messages since then, and he has been online, but I haven't gotten any responses yet. I was supposed to move last week, which I postponed due to not having a vehicle. Now because of this, I'm almost to the point where I will have to sell my LC with a bad motor and get something else just so I can drive to my new location. Will not be dealing with FloridaFJ80 again, I was expecting something better from someone with so much experience selling on here.

Side note, if anyone has a good condition head from a 3fe j62/fj80, please message me :p

Kbug, I am sorry for the delay in getting your head out to you. The parts trucks are in Hagerstown MD and I live in Ashburn VA. About an hour and 15 min each way. So I am not close to work on them and pull parts like I would like. I can only go up 2 times a week whatever I dont get done that week gets pulled the following week. I am currently parting out 5 trucks so I have a lot of requests and it has been overwhelming to keep up. I am working on that. Once I pull the parts I drop off the parts to a mailbox etc and they package and ship everything for me. I dont have the time to package anything. On top of all of this I have a full time day job. So I travel constantly. So my schedule is tight. I checked the tracking info and you received the head. Thank you for your order and again I am sorry for the delay.

@fl4031003 thank you for being patient and working with me. Glad everything worked out.

I bought some parts from him, it took some time, and I got what I expected. He advised potential buyers that it would take time. I appreciate him being up front. I rather wait for the deal with someone than pay $$$for a part. My 2 cents. ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom