Florida LX470 Lurker turned member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings from muggy Florida. I’ve been lurking these forums since I bought my Lx470 back in January. I have found a lot of good info on here and I figured I should join so perhaps I can contribute somehow. I see it says to make an intro thread so here it is
My name is Wojtek and I’m from Tampa Florida.
I’m part owner of a Porsche / BMW specialty shop. I’ve had many custom cars over the years and have always like the 100 series platform. So naturally when I purchase this LX I immediately started tinkering and modding
2001 Lx470
Blue vapor metallic
Light grey leather
180xxx miles
20x9” fuel wheels on 34” Geolandar M/T tires
2.5” old man emu
Dobinsons UCA’s
Transfer case drop
Stainless brake lines
Iron man Offroad front bumper
Smitty built xrc 12k winch
No name snorkel
Slee main battery upgrade with Mt31
Bowfin cruisers roof rack
7 gallon road shower
ARB touring 2500mm awning with LED light
Rotopax fuel packs

soon to come:
Gobi ladder( ordered 6months ago so maybe one day I’ll have it lol)
Rototrax to mount on roof (order
Dobinsons drawer system (ordering this week)
Dual battery setup
Double din radio with CarPlay
1” body lift
Thinking of a TRD supercharger

These are mostly older pics that don’t have all my accessories on yet
I also included pics of some my other cars) so you can get an idea of the level of mental sickness I have when it comes to modifying my vehicles beyond all recognition and what you can expect from me in my pursuit to make this Lexus capable and comfortable to do long road trips throughout America in style. Going to Arizona around Christmas.

ED09A8FA-833A-4A67-A97F-B3B7CD3ADFE4.jpeg

D3DE3B98-5912-421C-9CBB-28B4BF2392C7.jpeg

18A18D01-B4F4-4D37-925E-48E219923158.jpeg

AD4F4603-8DF9-44B6-A20B-2F477E97A9D6.jpeg

244B15F1-0725-431F-BEB6-F411FA84DB6F.jpeg

Are those door handles re-sprayed or new completely? They look almost stainless steel and mine are peeling. Call me curious.

They are color matched to the car. I dont know why they look like that in pictures but in person they dont stand out .

Welcome from Orlando-ish

Those are probably the coolest Fuel wheels I've seen. TE37-ish. Neat. Welcome!
My thoughts exactly When I bought them . Look similar minus a couple thousand dollars.
I might still eventually buy some JDM quality wheels. I have work vsxx wheels on my g35. CCW’s on my integra and nismo LMGT4 wheels on my S14 so the Lexus will get something nice later down the road.

Welcome from Sarasota! Truck looks fantistic,
Where is Rancho Bonito?

Welcome. Im in St. Pete. There are some good cruiserheads in the area if you find yourself in a jam. I'll keep an eye out for you on the road!

Rancho is in Kathleen FL. approx 1800acres has mud holes ,trails,and a crazy night scene on weekends. I mainly ride quads out there and trash our jeeps thru the mud holes . Technically it’s only for land owners ,which I am ,but so many people just trespass because we never lock the gates. The LX470 is being purpose built to travel to the southwest.gonna do some real overlanding and camping. Really want to see the deserts and red rocks. Not gonna do any swamp riding in it.

8D8FC5D4-6F28-4612-AA98-D82218BE0FDD.png

Welcome. Im in St. Pete. There are some good cruiserheads in the area if you find yourself in a jam. I'll keep an eye out for you on the road!

I’m sure we will run into each other at some point. I’m always all around Tampa bay / st.pete area.

dude, we just did a Florida LandCruiser meet up this past saturday 8/1 in Citrus WMA. wouldve loved to see this on the trail.

edit: woj are joo in FOT m3forums also? your name sounds familiar

Welcome from NOVA... Nice rig @FLX470

dude, we just did a Florida LandCruiser meet up this past saturday 8/1 in Citrus WMA. wouldve loved to see this on the trail.

edit: woj are joo in FOT m3forums also? your name sounds familiar
Damn.. should have joined a week earlier and I would have known . I was just bummin around this weekend too
Welcome from NOVA... Nice rig @FLX470
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom