Florida LandCruiser Owner Registry (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So every once in a while I meet a Cruiserhead in the wild. It occurred to me that we don't have an organized list of the TLC owners here in Florida. If we get a list going, it could help with finding others to wheel with, work on the trucks with, etc.

I created a Google Form and it will aggregate the responses into a spreadsheet for easy sorting/viewing. Let me know if anyone thinks of any other fields I should add. Also let me know if there is already a list like this floating around. I couldn't find one.

Form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14kouhQD8qA9nSDuS7DGbMkwtGKHAMiPGNxAHXL_XIdQ/viewform?usp=send_form

Results:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlRNu2PTbLqZdHNOWnZiRDhHUjRsVWlnNU43b0s1OFE&usp=sharing

Great idea! Thanks for taking this on. This goes hand-in-hand with the build thread.

Speaking of, maybe a field for a build thread if we have one?

Great idea! Thanks for taking this on. This goes hand-in-hand with the build thread.

Speaking of, maybe a field for a build thread if we have one?
Added. Very easy to edit so if anyone has ideas, let me know.

Added a "Where do you wheel/ride?"

Last edited:
Hey there, so I see mdandashly is from miami and cruiseorlando, orlando. Well I'm half of the week in one and the other half in the other, so count me in for anything.
cheers

Registry is working already

I know there is a Florida statewide version of 'Mud. Does anyone know what the site is called? Can try to get the registry going there too.

So every once in a while I meet a Cruiserhead in the wild. It occurred to me that we don't have an organized list of the TLC owners here in Florida. If we get a list going, it could help with finding others to wheel with, work on the trucks with, etc.

I created a Google Form and it will aggregate the responses into a spreadsheet for easy sorting/viewing. Let me know if anyone thinks of any other fields I should add. Also let me know if there is already a list like this floating around. I couldn't find one.

Form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14kouhQD8qA9nSDuS7DGbMkwtGKHAMiPGNxAHXL_XIdQ/viewform?usp=send_form

Results:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlRNu2PTbLqZdHNOWnZiRDhHUjRsVWlnNU43b0s1OFE&usp=sharing
I thought the link wasn't working, so I tried it again--now there are two entries I made. How to delete the last one?

I thought the link wasn't working, so I tried it again--now there are two entries I made. How to delete the last one?
Just delete the ro . I can fix it.

thank you!

Hello All,
Just relocated to Orlando from Atlanta. Looking to connect with like minded Land Cruiser lunatics in the area to wrench, wheel and drink beer with. If anybody has a line on a reputable mechanic for a gear upgrade/ARB locker install I would appreciate a heads up. Look forward to talking to you all at the next LC anonymous meeting.

not too many here and that is whay i rather do myself everything that needs to be done. if is something big, I'll take the cruiser to tampaofroad.com they are most jeep stuff, but their techs are good with any 4x4. and is only 45 min away

Yup, most of us do it on our own or in a group. I'm in Clermont, but my gear install was done at Luis' house in Apopka. Fun times ;)

We definitely need to do more socializing around here. We're a bunch of slackers in this town apparently!

I just signed up, I don't have a Landcruiser, I have a 4Runner...but I used to have a 100 series if that makes it better. I met up with some of the FL TLCA guys at Hard Rock a couple years ago in my 4Runner. I see there are at least 4 people on the list that could count as South Florida...we should all try to do some kind of meet up maybe go to Corbett ( I have no been in years) or even over to Big Cypress (never been).

I have a handle on most of the repairs and upgrades. My next door neighbor in ATL was a rover guy so we were always fixing something. I just don't have the facilities for some of the stuff I have planned. Presses, gear pullers, and milling machines are not in my arsenal...yet! Cruiseorlando, I saw mention of a shop you trusted. Are they still in business or was there a change? Ultimately I am trying to decide to re-power the beast with a vortec or rebuild the entire drive line. I feel comfortable with some things but i do not practice the ancient art of voodoo gear set up....yet...nor do I have the facilities for a rebuild. I really don't want to ship it north if I can help it unless I re-power.

Folks, we're moving to the Winter Park area near Orlando by late summer. I have 1997 LX450 and was wondering if anyone in the area can recommend a mechanic that can work on it. Thanks fellas. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom