Wanted Florida: F155 intake and exhaust manifold. Prefer a matched set.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Blastservices

SILVER Star
Threads
For a 73, F155…preferably I would like to buy a set of manifolds that came off of an engine together. This is the non California intake. No numbers cast into the intake and just a TEQ logo. Please post pics here to show condition of what you have and I also would like to know if the bolts are frozen in the intake and if the preheat shaft is frozen on the exhaust.
I may be in the position to just buy an intake. Please let me know what you have hanging around.

Thanks!

Here is a few pics for reference.

1547295D-2FD7-4413-A1FA-316825C30044.jpeg

7943B2AC-8617-4C76-8A85-9237113EC844.jpeg

6B943631-C63B-402D-BE44-F6DEA977ABF0.jpeg

86BD9520-E55D-4C0C-97FB-090EA26854D5.jpeg

I have a few intakes, but no exhaust units. If interested, PM me and I will send you pics.

I’ve got really nice intake manifolds and that exhaunt manifold . However the butterfly valve is bent and the Rod is stuck. The body is good though. No obvious cracks or warps.

Just pulled this out Todd. They are bolted together. But I would not call them a matched set. Intake appears to be 1970 vintage. Exhaust appears to be post 1974 replacement. Came to me with headpipe stud tacked in place. Don’t know the backstory.
CBA90C43-0F7A-4233-A897-DBB1CD86CBAE.jpeg
44ADF46A-751C-4BA8-A0DE-4D6DD51D0FC1.jpeg

What would you like to have for the set?
is we the mounting lugs on the exhaust but the intake I can’t see much that dates it

This is the one I offered you when we spoke…whenever that was. 🤔 Sorry it took so long to dig it out. I’m only hitting about 25% of the inbound calls, and I still am WAY busy.

Soooo glad I locked my PM box.

I can get you a shipping quote tomorrow if you want to move forward with it.😉

I'm jumping on this for the knowledge source, on a 1F manifold set is there a metal plate between the manifolds? Picture below shows one? if so, do you know the thickness and material. Easy one to fab up if need be. thanks for your help in advance. Paul......

Manifold / Exhaust Print

I'm jumping on this for the knowledge source, on a 1F manifold set is there a metal plate between the manifolds? Picture below shows one? if so, do you know the thickness and material. Easy one to fab up if need be. thanks for your help in advance. Paul......

Manifold / Exhaust Print
1F manifolds were never offered with a 3-piece exhaust. That is a 2F. Maybe try doing a little research. 😉

This is the one I offered you when we spoke…whenever that was. 🤔 Sorry it took so long to dig it out. I’m only hitting about 25% of the inbound calls, and I still am WAY busy.

Soooo glad I locked my PM box.

I can get you a shipping quote tomorrow if you want to move forward with it.😉
I’m holding off. For now. I had a few folks step up and sell me a couple intakes very quickly so I’m going to see how they mate with my exhaust.

I’m holding off. For now. I had a few folks step up and sell me a couple intakes very quickly so I’m going to see how they mate with my exhaust.
I suggested that myself. 😉 Good luck.

1F manifolds were never offered with a 3-piece exhaust. That is a 2F. Maybe try doing a little research.
The picture was for reference, the question still stands? I thought I was doing (knowledge source) research here asking the MUD community? ;)

I’ll reword what @65swb45 was maybe trying to convey. The F engine never had a heat shield between the heat riser mounting portion. If you are needing help determining specific details on a 2F manifold maybe jump in the 40/55 tech section and post some pics and ask for another user with that set up to lend a hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom