eBay Florida Ebay fraud on FJ40 apron emblems. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HelloKitty65

SILVER Star
Threads
Beware of an incredibly vague seller (acmeinvestmentsllc) on EBay. They're pedaling plastic FJ40 apron emblems, represented as 75305-60011. They aren't metal and don't have studs, just peal and stick. I'm still trying to get my $40+ bucks back. EBay has jumped the shark.
20210908_141831.jpg

Last edited:
That seller is as trustworthy as a Kalifornia voting machine. Stay away. Not to mention, listed location is Florida, but parts ship from Venezuela.

GOOD JOB Keith :)

for making ALL our fellow members aware of this BULL S#IT scam crap !

i recently got scammed on 20 set of COUNTERFIET KOITO non usa side marker amber lamps for 91-97 80 series land cruiser EU spec .

fake KOITO ?

i never thought ?

SELLER was called " THE ATOMS BOYS" out of south east asia

TONS of FAKE CRAP
Toyota vintage parts galore .............

il post a link here later to WARN everone

FAKE CounterFiet DENSO and NIPPONDENSO stuff to by them

BEWARE ..........

Last edited:
HERE is the ATOMS BOYS Ebay STORE front Link :

Here link to counterfeit KOITO parts ! :

COUNTERFIET DENSO / NipponDENSO products :

i GOT BURNED ON PERSONALY here 3 years ago or so ..........

@HelloKitty65 @ToyotaMatt

I learned long ago to always use a credit card for making eBay purchases. All it takes it a simple dispute with your credit card vendor/bank and you’ll see the money back in your account. I NEVER, NEVER send funds using a bank account. I learned the hard way.

Several years ago there were several people who were purchasing goods and asking for a refund. They would send back trash in a box to the seller and keep the item. The buyer then had a receipt showing they had sent the “item” back and EBay would credit them even after the seller disputed the return. I don’t know if EBay ever corrected this issue???

I hope you guys get your funds back!!!

Last edited:
I purchased some front motor mounts from “fj depot” for my ‘70 FJ40 on eBay. I could not find any other aftermarket ones at the time (Rock Auto has them back in stock now).

Anyway, the ones fj depot sent were thicker, but made in Japan. It was not until the end of installation that I realized there was fan to shroud interference and they would not work.

The worst part is I “returned” them and they disputed the return with eBay saying I set them something back that was not theirs. Luckily eBay sided with me and gave me my $ back. Some serious shady stuff on eBay. Credit card is probably a good way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom