SOLD Florida: 1984 Land Rover Series 3 - Original - $20k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi guys,

After the lust for a vintage vehicle, I'm realizing that I'm a 40 guy and that's about it. I'm selling my 1984 S3 all original, 2.25 Diesel with around 66k original miles. Has loads of information and history compiled in chronological order. Within the last month I have installed new tires, glow plugs and resistor, injectors, alternator, and currently installing new radiator and thermostat. Comes with new oil filter and fuel filter. Has the commercial white hardtop and back door. Titled in FL. Perfect patina and lots of attention anywhere it goes. Time to move on to the next vehicle. Message me for more pictures/video. Open to trades depending on the offer!

IMG_3001.jpg

9426B696-6E28-47D8-8665-E39536562931.JPG

Rear 2.jpeg

Eng 1.jpeg

Int 3.jpeg

Hi guys,

After the lust for a vintage vehicle, I'm realizing that I'm a 40 guy and that's about it. I'm selling my 1984 S3 all original, 2.25 Diesel with around 66k original miles. Has loads of information and history compiled in chronological order. Within the last month I have installed new tires, glow plugs and resistor, injectors, alternator, and currently installing new radiator and thermostat. Comes with new oil filter and fuel filter. Has the commercial white hardtop and back door. Titled in FL. Perfect patina and lots of attention anywhere it goes. Time to move on to the next vehicle. Message me for more pictures/video. Open to trades depending on the offer!

View attachment 2181939

View attachment 2181940

View attachment 2181941

View attachment 2181942

View attachment 2181943
Hey I’m very interested in your land cruiser, I’m looking for a gas model but maybe you could sell me on the diesel? Please contact me. Thanks, john

Hey I’m very interested in your land cruiser, I’m looking for a gas model but maybe you could sell me on the diesel? Please contact me. Thanks, john
Hey John!
Norman here, from over on Facebook. Was looking through here as well, and recognized the name!

Diesel... WAY better mileage (20mpg+), far simpler engine, more robust components, and lower operating RPM's means the engine is going to last much longer.
Cons... Cold starting in Ohio in the winter can be a bear if you don't get the technique just right. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom