Floor Mats for 03 Land Cruiser - Suggestions? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have some worn out "Land Cruiser" all weather rubber mats that need replacing. What front, middle row and cargo area floor mats do you like? And ih8mud friendly vendors out there?

Thanks for your thoughts!

I’ll go with the weathertech all weather mats when it’s time to replace mine. The OEM all weather mats are no longer available so your choices will be limited to the aftermarket.

Thanks for the reply! I bought those "land cruiser" mats....maybe 10 years ago!

I installed Weathertech Floorliner mats a few months ago and they fit well and appear to be good quality.

I tried a set of the weathertechs this spring and after having them in a half dozen vehicles over the years was unimpressed with the fitment of the ones I received, particularly for the price. I let them sit in the sun for a few days in the car with the hope they would settle a bit and fit, but in the end I just want with a set of the deepest tread cut-to-fit floormats from my local auto parts store for trucks and suvs. I trimmed them to fit and for the $35 have been really pleased.

Sounds like the fitment on the weather techs is a mixed bag, some get a good set and some not.

1606521232674.png

WeatherTech Floor Liner or All-Weather Floor Mats?

1606610571454.png
1606610571454.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom