flexy flexy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wow. There is some serious flex in this post.

here is some more stock flex

IMG_2106.jpg

you flexed out your reflector ;)

What tires are you running in the first shot ? khumos? or siped michelins?

Those are Kumhos. But I want to know what he has for suspension. Looks like he still has radius arms...

D

My analysis on what he is running given the pics that have been posted: Looks like either a 3 link or non Triangulated 4 link (the 2 modified stock arms and 2 additional links that tie into the top of the axles parallel to the lower links) where-by he is only using the back bolt on the stock steering arms cutting off the front section of the arm completely. Springs look like 8" supper softs. Curious to get the answer from the owner (just like everyone else).

This was pre-chop, and the lift is different now...would be even better, rear sway still attached, 37s:

Is that my Imagination or is the spring completely off the perch?

Not your imagination.

Nice flex, and interesting setup, but it's probably not very stable. Considering how flexy the rear is, and how little it's flexing compared to the front in those pics, I'd imagine that it could be downright scary on the rocks!

Not sure I'd want to drive it as a DD either!

Posser shots....
ramo 2.JPG
ramp 1.JPG
ramp 3.JPG

Not for long...stay tuned:popcorn::cool:

I know it's a ways down the line Dusty, but I'm hoping we both make it to the Rubithon this year or some event like it.
It's always totally different when you see a rig up close and personal.

My analysis on what he is running given the pics that have been posted: Looks like either a 3 link or non Triangulated 4 link (the 2 modified stock arms and 2 additional links that tie into the top of the axles parallel to the lower links) where-by he is only using the back bolt on the stock steering arms cutting off the front section of the arm completely. Springs look like 8" supper softs. Curious to get the answer from the owner (just like everyone else).

This is the exact setup I was thinking about doing. But everyone told me it wouldn't work, it seem so be working well for this guy.

I was thinking of doing a truss with an upper control arm and only using the rear mounts for the lower control arms and cutting the front 3" or so off the radius arms (turning them into lower control arms)

This is the exact setup I was thinking about doing. But everyone told me it wouldn't work, it seem so be working well for this guy.

I was thinking of doing a truss with an upper control arm and only using the rear mounts for the lower control arms and cutting the front 3" or so off the radius arms (turning them into lower control arms)

On the trail and flexing YES it works very well as we can see, but who knows how that truck drives and my assumption would be that you want to drive it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom