Flexible Intake Tubing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Mine has basically disintegrated and I was hoping to replace it. SOR wants way too much for a replacement and CCOT has discontinued, anybody found an acceptable substitute?

BTW - Stock 2F motor

:cheers:

I am not really sure what that stuff looks like anymore. You might just try NAPA or some other parts store (just not autozone or checker probably) and see if they have any. I used to be a counterman at a local parts house and I remember Gates Rubber having tube for intake and for heaters and stuff like that...

I bet you can make a hose from a fj60 work
38346535.jpg

you can get that stuff at OReillys I know, not sure about anywhere else. It comes in pre cut lengths, the piece I bought was 3 feet, you just cut to fit. Its not the best of quality, but it works ok.

Hey,
Go to your local aircraft supply and get some flexable ducting made from red silicone material with a wire spring inside. This stuff is extremely flexable, heat resistant and easy to use. Kinda expensive since its aircraft rated but will work in a hostile environment like a charm. Also go to a website: www.aircraftspruce.com/menus/ap/ducting.html
Otter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom