Flathead Pass trail ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have to work til 5 on sat and 6 on sun. I would be up for a trail ride in the dark.

Brian- Did you go? Curious if it is passable this time of year with all of the snow? I'm up for checking it out anytime...even free this weekend (3/22). Let me know!

Brian- Did you go? Curious if it is passable this time of year with all of the snow? I'm up for checking it out anytime...even free this weekend (3/22). Let me know!
We did try it back in January. Then the snow wasn't an issue. It was the ice that turned us around. There was one area where the entire road was a smooth sheet of ice with a nice drop to the creek below, No Bueno! Not sure how it is now but it is a track that is runnable earlier in the year.

Sorry just now replying, did a bit of traveling over spring break. Would be up for giving it a go in the coming weeks.

No Problem! Thanks for the report. Yeah, I'm down for it when things clear up. Was up Hyalite this weekend and it was very much still icy/snowy. Let me know on those projects too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom