Flat towing behind a truck? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi new here. I've been looking at the threads about flat towing but seems like everyone's only towing behind their RVs. I have a 2002 LC and I want to know of I can flat tow it behind my 2001 ford f250. Or if anyone's tried towing their 100s behind anything other then an RV

Hi new here. I've been looking at the threads about flat towing but seems like everyone's only towing behind their RVs. I have a 2002 LC and I want to know of I can flat tow it behind my 2001 ford f250. Or if anyone's tried towing their 100s behind anything other then an RV

No different

@AG2022 - Unless you're just towing it across town or on flat roads in Iowa, I would get one of those $400 devices that applies the brake pedal in the towed vehicle. A 100 series is a fat pig to tow behind an F250 without brakes. I have an '01 CCSB F350.

@AG2022 - Unless you're just towing it across town or on flat roads in Iowa, I would get one of those $400 devices that applies the brake pedal in the towed vehicle. A 100 series is a fat pig to tow behind an F250 without brakes. I have an '01 CCSB F350.
Thanks that's what I was wondering if someone had already done it

I've towed my 1999 LX behind my 2010 Tundra using the Blue Ox system I typically use with my RV and it was fine other than some swaying. I only towed it for about 30 minutes. If I was going to do it more regularly I would look into some type of anti-sway solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom