For Sale Flares 80 series with gaskets. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I de-flared the 92 for my painting project and sealed the holes so no need for them anymore. I had purchased new gaskets about a year prior, and flares are all solid with no flaws except for paint. I used rattle can bumper paint that started flaking off (not prepped properly). Original paint was grey. They need paint removed and re-painted.

I wasnt sure how to price these but I dont see any available on the internet for less than $150 ea., and the gaskets were a rip-off.

[Edit 1/28 this is whats left]:

Front set 100 or 60 ea. + S&H
rear Passenger non-door $40 + S&H

Shipping is aproximately $20-30 USPS (I just shipped some, light but big)

I am in 95966 and could meet within a reasonable distance. Paint is not glossy, just hosed them off
IMG_2785.jpeg

Last edited:
I de-flared the 92 for my painting project and sealed the holes so no need for them anymore. I had purchased new gaskets about a year prior, and flares are all solid with no flaws except for paint. I used rattle can bumper paint that started flaking off (not prepped properly). Original paint was grey. They need paint removed and re-painted. Prefer to sell full set, but doubt that will happen so...I wasnt sure how to price these but I dont see any available on the internet for less than $150 ea., much less a full set, and the the gaskets were a rip-off.

Full set $250
Pm'd

Pieces $40ea

+s&h

I am in 95966 and could meet within a reasonable distance. Paint is not glossy, just hosed them off
View attachment 1887787

I would be interested in the driver side rear fender (not door) flare if the shipping isn't to much to OH 43064. Thanks

Ok, I will check on shipping. Shouldn’t be too bad because they are not heavy but we’ll see...
Thanks

thanks, go with the slowest/cheapest option. This is going to be a spring project. We are in a deep freeze now.

unrelated, but what do people use for hardware? or do they buy the overpriced, oem hardware kit from cruiser parts?

thanks, go with the slowest/cheapest option. This is going to be a spring project. We are in a deep freeze now.
unrelated, but what do people use for hardware? or do they buy the overpriced, oem hardware kit from cruiser parts?
I'm hoping it comes with the hardware. If not, I'll try my old parts or improvise. Haven't checked out the parts price.

I have hardware, but plastic fasteners need replaced, they are cheap. Some of mine might still be good. I’ll check

Shipping is about 12-20 bucks from usps, hard to tell because I don’t know what type of box/size they will fit in until I go. I prefer to ship them as cheap as possible and bill customer, instead of including shipping in the price

That works for me. Do you send a PayPal invoice? Thanks

Both fronts and passenger rear (non door) still abailable

Reactions: xlx
Thank you. BTW, show us some pics after you get your rig painted. Love that grey look.

You are welcome. I think I got you all the hardware but let me know if not, I was rushed this morning.

Will do thanks (re: paint)! gotta buff out some orange peel this week and knock down a couple runs, the project goes on...so close though :)

bump

Gladly,
Reminiscent of a 60 really. More rugged IMO Wheel well opens up

Last edited:
Thanks! It is Stone Gray, a mercedes Sprinter van color. The holes were patched using a the steel-stik (JBWeld) and aluminum tape method. There was of course a lot of sanding and finish work involved smoothing everything. Search 'cement gray 80' in 80 series and 'fine lines' in paint and body if you want to see my progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom