SOLD Flagstaff, AZ 1985 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(234, 220, 220)
Outside Link
http://ebay.us/sEoGwz?cmpnId=5338273189
Selling my 1985 FJ60 Toyota Landcruiser. 225k mi. I have owned it proudly for three years. I really love this vehicle, but my situation has changed and it’s time to sell.

The following projects and services have been performed during my ownership:
New gaskets installed throughout including rear main seal. Clutch replaced and flywheel resurfaced. Gasket and clutch work performed by a certified mechanic. Replaced Muffler/ exhaust. Replaced (Wimpy) factory power steering pump with a (Beefy) Saginaw conversion. Replaced coolant lines. Replaced plugs, distributor rotor, battery and coil. Installed new shocks throughout. installed stereo & speakers, replaced wiper arms and blades. Installed rubber floor mats front and rear. Installed new dash cap. The previous owner (We keep in touch) replaced the transmission and radiator a year or two before my purchase.

This is an Arizona cruiser, so it’s practically rust-free. Some rust present on body panels but the chassis and frame are cancer-free. Some body damage present at driver-side front and rear quarter panel, front door and rear bumper. Rust damage present at passenger side quarter panel. Paint is original and could use a new coat. Lock cylinders are rough, carpet/ upholstery is old and worn but functional. I was planning to replace it.

Price: $12,500

IMG_5561.jpg

IMG_5562.jpg

IMG_5563.jpg

IMG_5565.jpg

IMG_5566.jpg

@Vintagevibes Sweet cruiser. Can you share some undercarriage pictures? Would like to see how the frame and axles look. Thanks

I like the Cruiser- I just had the chance to see the undercarriage - are there any visible leaks- I see lots of ‘sweat’ on the parts? Any chance that you can share some pictures on the frame which is showing signs of rust? Wheel wells? Roof and rain rails? Let me know- as I’m keen to know more!

Hey there,

Thanks! Here are some undercarriage pics:

Thanks for adding those. How does the dash look under the cap? How are the front and rear seats? Sounds like it needs new upholstery.

I like the Cruiser- I just had the chance to see the undercarriage - are there any visible leaks- I see lots of ‘sweat’ on the parts? Any chance that you can share some pictures on the frame which is showing signs of rust? Wheel wells? Roof and rain rails? Let me know- as I’m keen to know more!
Hiya,

Motor was leaking a bit until I had new gaskets replaced. That was about a month ago so there’s still some residual oil. No rust on frame or wheel wells. Very little rust in rain gutters and what’s there is superficial. See here:

Thanks for adding those. How does the dash look under the cap? How are the front and rear seats? Sounds like it needs new upholstery.
Dash is cracked and old under the cap. Upholstery is worn and damaged, but functional. See here:

If I were you I’d slap it up on bringatrailer.com

I’d go cars and bids. Probably won’t get the premium that BaT brings. But no delays in getting it listed -BaT can take months

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom