SOLD Flagstaff, AZ 1985 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(234, 220, 220)
Outside Link
http://ebay.us/sEoGwz?cmpnId=5338273189
Selling my 1985 FJ60 Toyota Landcruiser. 225k mi. I have owned it proudly for three years. I really love this vehicle, but my situation has changed and it’s time to sell.

The following projects and services have been performed during my ownership:
New gaskets installed throughout including rear main seal. Clutch replaced and flywheel resurfaced. Gasket and clutch work performed by a certified mechanic. Replaced Muffler/ exhaust. Replaced (Wimpy) factory power steering pump with a (Beefy) Saginaw conversion. Replaced coolant lines. Replaced plugs, distributor rotor, battery and coil. Installed new shocks throughout. installed stereo & speakers, replaced wiper arms and blades. Installed rubber floor mats front and rear. Installed new dash cap. The previous owner (We keep in touch) replaced the transmission and radiator a year or two before my purchase.

This is an Arizona cruiser, so it’s practically rust-free. Some rust present on body panels but the chassis and frame are cancer-free. Some body damage present at driver-side front and rear quarter panel, front door and rear bumper. Rust damage present at passenger side quarter panel. Paint is original and could use a new coat. Lock cylinders are rough, carpet/ upholstery is old and worn but functional. I was planning to replace it.

Price: $12,500

IMG_5561.jpg

IMG_5562.jpg

IMG_5563.jpg

IMG_5565.jpg

IMG_5566.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom