For Sale FL--JDM OEM 80 series window visors, license plate beacket, Koito clear corner lights, etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just picked up a locked 97 and in need of some cash. Price does not include shipping. Parts are located in Tampa, FL. Text or call 813.508.63 nine two for more info or additional photos.

Will ship anywhere if you're willing to cover the cost. Local pick up is welcome. All price is negotiable.Will add more parts as I find more of them in the house lol

1. A set of 4 discontinued JDM OEM Toyota window visors. In mint condition, only needs a roll of two-sided 3M tape and you're ready to roll. Comes with all the mounting hardware and an instruction (in Japanese of course lol). Smoke in color. Asking $265 shipped in the 48 OBO

2. JDM OEM clear corner lights. In fair shape (I say 7/10) with a hairline crack on the US driver's side (not all the way across, see pics) and stressed crack on the PS. They come with sockets and pig tails as shown. $75

3. JDM OEM license plate bracket. Perfect shape and useful for those who have swing-out and need to relocate the license plate and do it in style. $OLD

4. JDM OEM side/corner mirror. This is an option for the RHD only. Assists when park in tight spots and definitely a cool factor to have lol. Asking $OLD

5. A pair of OEM tail lights. No bulbs or sockets. You need to use the current ones. Overall in great shape. $125 plus shipping OBO

The last 3 photos are for reference to show how all the parts look on the trucks once installed. They're from Google images, not mine.

Onto the pics...

Last edited:
I'll take the license plate bracket

License plate bracket sold. Thanks Boss Hog! Will ship out tomorrow and then send you the tracking.

Tail lights sold!

Sunday bump...

Bump for price drop...

Do the corners leak water at all?

As far as I'm concerned, no. It's a hairline crack and has been like that forever. Let me know if you need me to snap more pics for you.

Bump. More parts added. Visors, taillights, license plate relocation bracket.

License plate bracket sold! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Weekend bump...Price is OBO folks.

Bump from the dead. The 4-pc OEM visors and OEM Koito clear corners are still available.

Just picked up a locked 97 and in need of some cash. Price does not include shipping. Parts are located in Tampa, FL. Text or call 813.508.63 nine two for more info or additional photos.

Will ship anywhere if you're willing to cover the cost. Local pick up is welcome. All price is negotiable.Will add more parts as I find more of them in the house lol

1. A set of 4 discontinued JDM OEM Toyota window visors. In mint condition, only needs a roll of two-sided 3M tape and you're ready to roll. Comes with all the mounting hardware and an instruction (in Japanese of course lol). Smoke in color. Asking $265 shipped in the 48 OBO

2. JDM OEM clear corner lights. In fair shape (I say 7/10) with a hairline crack on the US driver's side (not all the way across, see pics) and stressed crack on the PS. They come with sockets and pig tails as shown. $75

3. JDM OEM license plate bracket. Perfect shape and useful for those who have swing-out and need to relocate the license plate and do it in style. $OLD

4. JDM OEM side/corner mirror. This is an option for the RHD only. Assists when park in tight spots and definitely a cool factor to have lol. Asking $OLD

5. A pair of OEM tail lights. No bulbs or sockets. You need to use the current ones. Overall in great shape. $125 plus shipping OBO

The last 3 photos are for reference to show how all the parts look on the trucks once installed. They're from Google images, not mine.

Onto the pics...

Do still have the window visors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom