SOLD FL - '98 UZJ100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage

1623771107488.png

Isn't this from King's Chariot? It looks like one they had that someone posted a while back.

Isn't this from King's Chariot? It looks like one they had that someone posted a while back.

It looks like their photographer's work for sure...?

This was listed on KC for awhile but I do not believe they had any takers. If I can remember right it was listed around $64k. They mentioned at the bottom of the old add that since that black '01 on BaT a few months back sold for $63k or so, they thought this rig should be priced around there. I have no beef or affiliation with KC, but I just find it hard to believe they will command that price on a modded version of this truck. So many owners/buyers are very picky when it comes to rims, bumpers, and tires; so I personally would not have made those modifications to a truck like that if I wanted to get $60k+ for it. It's a beautiful color and love the miles on it, but I personally could go with out the mods. Nonetheless, I hope they get the price they are wanting and I hope the new owner enjoys!

Also, fairly certain this was originally listed by a Mud member a few months back on here. I am assuming the guys at KC purchased it from him. Looked through the classified archives but couldn't seem to find. I'm sure those that have been keeping up with the classifieds these past few months will remember.

Last edited:
$27,250 with two days to go...

1624210231156.png

Also, fairly certain this was originally listed by a Mud member a few months back on here. I am assuming the guys at KC purchased it from him. Looked through the classified archives but couldn't seem to find. I'm sure those that have been keeping up with the classifieds these past few months will remember.

Thanks for finding the post @medtro !!

Wow, hadn't realized he was asking 22k for it. Might be the steal of the century at that price o_O

:popcorn:

Well I will eat crow on this one, it sold for $62.5k 😲

demand is still crazy for cruisers!

congrats to both the buyer and seller

SOLD FOR $62,500 ON 6/22/21

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom