For Sale (FL) 80 series TJM front bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD SOLD SOLD

This is the bumper that came on my 1996 80 series LC. Some marks but overall in good condition. Very easy to mount a winch to it.

$350 obo, located in Orlando. Here is a pic on the LC the weekend I bought it.

Last edited:
Nah, everything else stays on the rig!

I had planned on selling locally, not sure how easy it will be to ship to you but I will look into it ASAP.

It's cool, I understand if you find a local. But I'll take first in line for shipped as long as shipping is reasonable right now, the tjm isn't too heavy iirc

Nice rig, what lift is that running and tire size please? That's the look I'm trying to get.

HMMMMM...... I will be in Lakeland the end of this month. I will keep an eye on this thread and if it is still available I will probably get up with you.

Nice rig, what lift is that running and tire size please? That's the look I'm trying to get.

Thanks! Here were the specs from the previous owner who did the work:

3.5" total lift - OME 861 & 862 springs, 2"metal tech spacersup front and MAF 30 mm spacers in rear.
Maf 3" drop brackets up front for caster.
315 Toyo MTs

HMMMMM...... I will be in Lakeland the end of this month. I will keep an eye on this thread and if it is still available I will probably get up with you.

Feel free to PM me for contact info if its easier closer to coming into town. I am going to check on shipping for FJC80 in the next couple days then it's up to him if the price is right so there should be an update fairly soon.

350 is a great deal but shipping will probably kill the savings for me. Go ahead and let any locals have it first. I'll take first in line shipped if it doesn't go anywhere local. Somebody in Texas sell me an tjm/arb/slee 80 bumper! And sliders!

350 is a great deal but shipping will probably kill the savings for me. Go ahead and let any locals have it first. I'll take first in line shipped if it doesn't go anywhere local. Somebody in Texas sell me an tjm/arb/slee 80 bumper! And sliders!

Will do, thanks FJC. Not sure if I screwed it up but I ended up on UPS's freight estimtes (due to dimensions) and it was very expensive. I could have messed up but dont think either way shipping that thing will be cost effective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom