SOLD FL 2005 Toyota Tundra (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Price: $9,900 relatively firm

I dedicated a lot of time looking for the right truck when I made the purchase 2-3 years ago. I was seeking a Tundra that had been well cared for, serviced it's entire life, etc., and I found it in this truck. It is mechanically sound & needs virtually nothing as it's been maintained properly it's entire life; it's truly in great shape for its age. Currently I drive it only about 2 or 3 days a week; thus, not many miles at all.

This truck was owned by the same family on the East coast of FL it's entire life until I purchased it; therefore, there is virtually zero rust on it anywhere.

2005 Toyota Tundra
V8
2WD
Automatic
Silver exterior/charcoal cloth interior
Approx. 116,000 miles; this will fluctuate as it is still driven a few days a week albeit just a few miles per day.
Good, newer Michelin tires
Tow package
Clean / clear title
No accidents

Truck is 100% with exception of the following:
Upgraded touch screen that includes a rearview camera & Bluetooth
Weather-tech floor mats (front & rear)
LED Interior Lights
Tri-fold bed cover

This truck was (and is) very meticulously kept since it was purchased new. For example, the Carfax shows 30+ normal service records; however, it was driven (& is a truck after all) so as a result there are a few cosmetic issues which I have tried to illustrate with the pictures, e.g. there are a few small dings & scratches.

Upon purchase, Venice (FL) Toyota completed the full timing belt / water pump service, as well as, fresh spark plugs, etc. Furthermore the known Air Injection issue has been resolved; the Air Injection Bypass was completed.

This truck is truly ready to go, needs virtually nothing, and I will have a fresh oil/filter change performed prior to the new owner purchasing.

If you have specific questions, would like additional photos, etc. please call, text, or email.

8 new.jpg

11 new.jpg

12 new.jpg

9 new.jpg

3 new.jpg

Last edited:
A few folks have asked if I have a Carfax, and while I don't have a current one here's the one I purchased prior to buying the truck 2.5 years ago.

Attachments

• Carfax.pdf
    871 KB · Views: 55

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom