SOLD FL: 1996 Land Cruiser HZJ75 Troop Carrier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
White
1996 Toyota Landcruiser HZJ75 Troop Carrier

-1HZ 4.2L Diesel
-292,000 KM's (181,000 Miles)
-5 Speed Manual Transmission
-Ice Cold AC
-Australia Import
-Clean Florida Title
-Clean Body & Frame, No major rust
-Full Touring Buildout

Unfortunately the time has come to part ways with my Landcruiser and send it to a new home. i don't get to use this truck enough the way its intended, and would be thrilled to see it go to a good home and fellow enthusiast. i purchased this truck in Australia Feb 2021 and imported it myself, has a clean Florida title and includes all EPA/DOT/DMV paperwork. over the past year and a half has undergone plenty of upgrades and maintenance. this is a turn key touring rig that is ready for a trip across the continent. it runs extremely strong, has a clean body and frame, and has been ultra reliable. this is one of the cleanest troop carriers you will find, and has been meticulously taken care of.

Modifications(all done in last 16 months)
- Ironman 4X4 heavy duty full suspension(shocks/springs/shackles/bushings)
- 16X8 Alloy Wheels & 33" BFGoodrich KO2's (85% tread)
-ARB Deluxe Bull Bar
-Ironman 9500lb Synthetic Cordless Winch
-KINGS LED Spotlights
-Safari Snorkel
-Rhino Rack Pioneer Roof Rack
-ARB 6FT Awning w/ LED's
-ARB Air Compressor & QD air hose
-Rear Swing-Out Tire Carrier w full size spare
-Full interior camping buildout; 2X 5Ft Drawers, Plenty of storage, Iceco JP30 Fridge, Ironman Fridge Slide, Renogy DC-DC House battery charger, USB and 12V charging ports, Twin sized memory foam mattress, H2GO Shower, high lift jack.

i am confident the new owner will be very happy, feel free to ask me any questions. truck is located in Jupiter, FL and is garage kept.

Asking Price: $53,000

Thanks,

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:
Wont let me edit the original post to add price;

Asking $53,000

Last edited:
Looks like she’s in excellent condition and would be a great turn key experience. Since she’s from Australia and a 96 she dosent have the 1HZ high altitude compensator does she?

Looks like she’s in excellent condition and would be a great turn key experience. Since she’s from Australia and a 96 she dosent have the 1HZ high altitude compensator does she?

Thanks! it does not have the altitude compensator on the injection pump, right now its mixed for sea level, i had it up to 8500FT in WY last summer and it ran fine, just a little rich, i believe adding the compensator is fairly easy.

Also a few more things i forgot to add in the original post that were done in the last year:

- New AC Compressor/Clutch
- New 120A Alternator
- New Brake Pads
- New Ball Joints
- New Starting Battery
- Sony Touchscreen Carplay Head unit w/ 4 new JBL Speakers (2 added behind rear sets)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom