Fjz80 rear locker armature rebuild? Need pic of blue capacitors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Before I sink a couple of bills on a whole new rear acutuator, anyone do rebuilds of the armature ? I've got a rebuild kit from wits end, but the resistors on mine are craps , cant even meter them. I just basically need to know resistor size .

Last edited:
Before I sink a couple of bills on a whole new rear acutuator, anyone do rebuilds of the armature ? I've got a rebuild kit from wits end, but the resistors on mine are craps , cant even meter them

Buy new resistors

I cant tell what size the resistors are on mine ? Mine were pretty chewed up . Be more than happy to if you happen to know the number that's on em

Sorry should have wrote they were capacitors not resistors

Screenshot_20190415-072741_Chrome.jpg

The chances of that type of capacitor being bad without being obvious are slim. They rarely fail, but when they do, they are a hot smoking mess.

They are broke off completely . Not necessarily bad, but just want to solder new ones so if it doesnt work, I know the capacitor isnt the problem

I just need to know which ones they are exactly. This is the best photo I've seen, (not my photo) mine are illegible

Well found the capacitors, let y'all know how it goes. Z608 bearing , find em at fastenal or skate shop, capacitor imnusuing is a 222k capacitor found anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom