For Sale FJZ80 3x, 1owner, never off-roader, all stock

Hello, I have for sale a 1995 Land Cruiser
I purchased this from my 50 something neighbor who is the original owner. It was purchased in Ornage county CA and spent a few months on the east coast aside from that it has been in Las Vegas for the past 2 decades. There is no rust. It has a few dings but no major body damage. Clean carfax. I am not an off-road guy, but I know there is value in this vehicle with stock diff lockers. I am looking for a reasonable offer for what is an excellent starting point for a beast or a great all around stocker. The vehicle operates excellent and has been well maintained. I do not have any service records, I don’t know if/when the Timing Belt was serviced.

Vin: jt3dj81w5s0112784
Green/beige leather
206,xxx miles
One owner-(has been in Vegas for 15yrs)*I am the second owner. I have yet to register the vehicle.
no rust
Clean carfax
Never been off road, female driven
All oem, zero modifications
New tires/brakes.

Please text me for more info and pics. Vehicle is in Las Vegas.

704-236-0661. Andrew.

My guess is 9000 obo. Text for detailed pics or info.

7639F916-02A9-4BB0-9238-E479C8697935.jpeg

3BEF2BF2-2F76-4369-B93B-B8760B438134.jpeg

5DEF0EA5-B4BA-4742-B2F0-DA928D50B575.jpeg

143FDFDF-3CAE-4ACD-8012-9CB2B2FCBE15.jpeg

E9B8E478-2F2D-490E-BCA0-D135EB8C51C1.jpeg

Last edited:

phishtaco

Cincinnati

What do you perceive the value of this vehicle to be? Aka price must be posted, this is not ebay.

FishTown

Proverbs 27:17
I think $1000 is a great starting point. In fact I’ll even offer my suggested price with another hundo on top.

Really though. If you’re going to turn a quick profit on a vehicle (which I’m totally cool with unlike most on here), you need to do your due diligence and determine a price for yourself. We’re not going to do the work for you.

FishTown

Proverbs 27:17
Better register that bad boy and let Nevada collect their sales tax. Something like 8.2% isn’t it?
Not everyone who buys a truck for a good deal and turns it for a profit is the boogy man. I’ve never personally done it, but I don’t see anything wrong with it. That’s how most businesses work. All that to say, there’s no need to clog this guys for sale ad up with non-constructive criticism.

I have reputation on m3post.com. Feel free to look me up. Sometimes good things fall in your lap, I’m just not an off-road guy (I like my 600hp m3) Hoping someone that is a fanatic is looking for a great ride. I would hope “you” would do the same in reverse.

ace10

Another one bites the dust!
SILVER Star

Of all places, why try to Curbstone a vehicle in NV?

Makes no sense at all.

Prospective Buyers should be aware of the significant risks involved with buying a car from an individual on a SKIPPED TITLE.

If you don't know the risks, do yourself a favor and use the google machine to find out.

No sales tax on private party sales in Nevada. Thank you for the useless post.
My apologies. I’ve ran into this a couple times around here with car flippers.

Good luck with the sale.
Of all places, why try to Curbstone a vehicle in NV?

Makes no sense at all.

Prospective Buyers should be aware of the significant risks involved with buying a car from an individual on a SKIPPED TITLE.

If you don't know the risks, do yourself a favor and use the google machine to find out.
I should have been more clear about my concerns. This is what I was really getting at. Ask me how I know this can turn out bad.

In Idaho they do it to skip sales tax. And registration fees.

Last edited:
No concerns. The title transfer is completely legitimate. Please refer to the titling rules in Nv. Thanks.

PDoyle

Can you post some pics? 9K is a little much without maintenance paperwork. And the timing chain on that year Landcruiser should last 300k miles.

Top Bottom