FJinTegaCay takes the plunge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys,

I had a great time on Saturday and look forward to the next adventure. I should have the photos and video up on PhotoBucket from the trip tomorrow.

I made it to TN on Sunday to bring Rice's former '77 mostly stock FJ40 back to the Carolinas. We had a great (and thankfully uneventful) drive down Hwy. 321 through the mountains from TN and into Boone before eventually making it to Tega Cay.

Here are some unedited photos taken at the seller's house and a link to more on Picassa. I look forward to showing her off in person at our next gathering.

David
1st.jpg
2nd.jpg
3rd.jpg

Nice!
Look forward to seeing it in person. Thats looks awesome. Whens the lift going on?

That truck looks really nice...just like a year ago when Rice sold it :).

Congrats, I'm sure you'll enjoy it for many years!

-Jon

David, that's one great looking truck. I'm glad you had fun last Saturday and I'm looking forward to seeing this in person.

Very nice. Look fwd to seeing it soon!

:beer: R

Look, there's only room for 1 guy with a Freeborn Red 1977 FJ-40 round these here parts. Just kiddin'. Welcome to Cruiser ownership!

Here's mine the day I brought it home:

PassSide.jpg

That's a really nice looking 40 you've got there FJinTegaCay. What are your plans for it? Keeping it stockish?

Last edited:
I'm Jealous. VERY nice! :beer:

You plan to drive it often? I would DD the heck out of that.:steer:

Nice score

Mine started out Red.

Still a nice truck.

Congrats, now go wheel it.

I looked at that truck with J when Rice was selling it. It killed me to see a truck of that nice less than 2 miles from my front door and not have the money to buy it myself. One of the nicest unmolested 40's I have personally seen. Great score!

:crybaby:

I'm Jealous. VERY nice! :beer:

You plan to drive it often? I would DD the heck out of that.:steer:

Somehow I don't think you would be able to keep it off of the trails. :grinpimp:

Very very nice David, and it was great to meet you at URE! I too want to see it in person, that is a classic to be unmolested and in such great shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom