fJC TT suspension ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have done a search but do it see anything regarding 2014 TT. I have some low mile take off red TRD springs with 6100 looking Billy shocks. Also has a ToyTec spacer on top. these are the remote res. Billy’s. I believe the front should work fine just wondering if the rear shocks will work. All going on a 2005 SR5 V6 4Runner
image.jpg

Last edited:
I have done a search but do it see anything regarding 2014 TT. I have some low mile take off red TRD springs with 6100 looking Billy shocks. Also has a ToyTec spacer on top. these are the remote res. Billy’s. I believe the front should work fine just wondering if the rear shocks will work. All going on a 2005 SR5 V6 4Runner View attachment 3039576
If these are the same that the 5th gen uses you have to widen the upper mounting holes for the rear shocks, and then shave down the sides of the lower eyelet on the front shocks. I have the same setup from a 5th gen 4runner pro, sans the spacer, sitting in my garage to go on my 2003 when I find the time to do it. There's a couple good threads on this on the Toyota-4runner.org forum

Thanks for the info, that does not sound too hard.