FJammer in Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thanks to a how to from Layonnn, I installed an FJammer in the LC today.
IMG_0682.jpg

Last edited:
I did the same a while back. Then I decided a really hated the FJammer unit after a while and went to an Alpine. The FJammer was cool in that:
1. In Dash Changer MP'3s at that
2. Customizeable screen
3. Changeable colors
4. Says Toyota on it.

The bad was in that:
I hate listening to the same 3 songs on each disc all day long on a trip. The random feature on that thing has the worst "same song" feature ever and it would not get out of the rut it was in no matter what you did. And last, the 6th disc kept getting stuck in there and wouldn't come out. So, it moved to a new home.

PS I have the owners manual for the deck on PDF if you want a copy.... Hope you like it more than I did.

I did the same a while back. Then I decided a really hated the FJammer unit after a while and went to an Alpine. The FJammer was cool in that:
1. In Dash Changer MP'3s at that
2. Customizeable screen
3. Changeable colors
4. Says Toyota on it.

The bad was in that:
I hate listening to the same 3 songs on each disc all day long on a trip. The random feature on that thing has the worst "same song" feature ever and it would not get out of the rut it was in no matter what you did. And last, the 6th disc kept getting stuck in there and wouldn't come out. So, it moved to a new home.

PS I have the owners manual for the deck on PDF if you want a copy.... Hope you like it more than I did.
I had my FJ for 4 1/2 years and never experienced that problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom